Thrity Eight

Leah's POV......

A month later...

"Alright Miss. Leah, one more hour" my nurse Lisa said she she checked the Machine.

I thanked her and smiled. I laid my head back on my chair and closed my eyes. This has not been an easy four weeks. My body had become weaker and have been nausea. My hair is becoming slight thinner but I haven't lost any luckily.

Every Wednesday and Friday I have someone new with me. The first week of treatment was with Tyler. He stood by my side and made sure I had everything that I needed. He was in awe and saddened with everything that I had to go to. But he held my hand as we watched the game that I missed.

The second week of  treatment was My mom and Dad. They disrespected my wishes and still came down. They didn't want me to go threw this alone, especially when Tyler was away with the team.

The third week of treatment was with Ryan and Tyler. Tyler stayed for the first part of it but I convinced him to go back home. He had a game later on thoSe nights and I knew he had to do his pre game rituals. We kissed goodbye and Ryan would walked in. She took the afternoons off and we spent it together. Sadly I was to nauseous to go the games and I would watch Tyler on the Tv.

Now this is my eighth treatment and the guys are on a mini road trip before the all star break. Tyler's mom Jackie was in town watching the dogs while Tyler was going to be in Nashville and I would be heading to New York.

"Hello darling" she said as she walked into the room.
"Hi Jackie" I said to her.
"How are you feeling?" She asked.
"Surprisingly, its a good day"
"Good to hear, let me help you with your blanket" she said while wrapping my Stars blanket around me.
"Thank you"
"Of course, do you need anything"
"No, I am good"
"Okay, well I brought you something to make you smile"

She picked up her bag and pulled out a small box. She opened it and handed me pictures of a young Tyler.

My heart stopped for a bit and I was in aww.