Thirty Nine

Leah's POV...

I woke up this morning cuddled into my old bed. The sun was peaking threw my window shades and I turned my head away. I cuddled deeper to the body next to me and I quickly got up. I started to breath heavy but calmed down when I realized it was Tyler.

Nausea was coming back up and I got up to use the bathroom. I ended up on the floor spilling my guts out into the bowl. The days after treatment are the worst. My body is finally reacting and catching up.

I let out a groan and I felt strong hands rub my back. I already knew who's arms they were. I wiped the corner of my mouth and Tyler helped me to my feet. I brushed my teeth and we both walked out. He help me back on my old bed and them pulled me close once he was settled.

"I hate being so helpless" I said.
"Stop, you're still the strong woman that I know"
I let of a sigh "just sucks"
"I know hun, but the doctor said one more month. You will be back to normal, sassy self"

I rolled my eye at him and he let out a laugh.
"See still sassy"

I shook my head and kissed the corner of his lips. We heard a knocking on the door and my moms head popped out.

"good morning guys, we are gonna be having Breakfast in a few minutes" she said.
"Morning! We will be done in a few" I said.

She nodded and closed the door behind her. We laid in each other's arms for a few minutes then got up. I grabbed one of Tyler's hoodies and placed over my head. Tyler put a shirt on and then grabbed my hand.

We have a full house, since my brothers are home with their wives. The living room is filled with laughs and happiness. Tyler and I walked in and everyone smiled and good morning. We took a seat next to my David and talked to everyone. The table was filled with some much delicious food. My mom came back with some coffee for Tyler and tea for me. We thanked her and we all dug in.

I had some toast with butter,unfortunately that's all that I can hold in. I was surprised I was a bit hungry and ate some eggs.

"Look at you"'Tyler whispered into my ear. I smiled a bit and kept sipping on my tea.
"Leah, GG, mama and I are going to the hair salon after breakfast. Would you like to come with us?" Krista asked.

"Yes actually, I would like too"
"Perfect, they do nails too"

I nodded and kept nibbling on my eggs. We all talked about the events that's going on in our lives. I told the family what the doctor told me and they were excited. My parents were coming to Dallas the following weekend and staying with me for the remainder of my treatment. I didn't fight with them because well I need the help. It will also easy Tyler's mind about leaving me alone while he's away.

After breakfast, I walked back to my room and grabbed my things for a quick shower. Once I was fresh and changed, I walked back downstairs. All the guys were on the couch watching the Manchester United Game. It's funny to see Tyler in the middle of brothers watching the game.

He sat up and pulled me on to his lap.
"Leah, five?" Thomas said.

I looked at the screen and saw that Man U was playing Lester City.

"Seriously bro, De Gea has been on top of his game" I said.
"Please, you are saying that cause you have the biggest crush on him" Thomas said with a grin.

I shook my head "with that beard and bitch face of confidence. What's not like" I said with a wink.

"So take the deal" he said.
"Deal, five it is"
"Tommy, you're so stupid" David said.

We all laughed and Tyler whispered into my ear "so I have to worry about DeGea?"
"Aha, just like I have to worry about every young brunette girl in Dallas" I said.
"Aha Miss. Sassy is back" he said.