All Star 2019

Leah's POV.....

"Please give me some good news!" Tyler's message said as it popped on my screen.

I rolled my eyes as I picked up my phone from my desk. I quickly looked at my email and told my staff to get a picture on all social media outlets that Miro
Heiskane would be our new all star.

"Oh! Congratulations" I typed quickly.
"Fuxk" he typed immediately.
"You're not our all star this year 😂" I typed back.
"Fuck Leah! You I literally screamed fuck and Gerry flipped his shit"
"Haha"
"🙄 you know what this means?"
"That I am finally not going to be babysitting you"
"Haha no dummy! That means I get to finally take you on vacation during the break"
"Did you forget that I might still be going with Miro?"
"I already took care of that. See you laters babe"

I rolled my eyes once again and continued to get some work done. My email went off again and my eyes widen. I grabbed my phone and stepped away from the office and Into a hall.

"Hey baby" Tyler's sleepy voice came thru the line.
"Hey, I have bad news"

I heard a grunt and the bed move.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked concerned.
"I am fine but you..."
"Leah?!"
"It seems that fans can select one more player per division to send to the all star game and your name was nominated" I bit my lip waiting for him to scream.
"Are you kidding me!!!!" He yelled as I pulled my phone off my ear.
" My team is posting a picture as we speak"
"God dam it! I am going to have to figure out a way to get out of this"
"I am sorry baby, I love you"

There was silence on the other line "I know it's bad when you say I love you over the phone"
"Ty"
"I love you too and I will see you later"

We hung up and I laid my head back against the wall. I know how badly Tyler just wants to go relax and prepare for the second half of this grueling season. These past few weeks have been tough on his since Lites the owner of our team called out Tyler and Jaime on some stupid shit. The pressure to be his best took over him.

Then there was New Year's Eve, were I didn't show up to his pronto house party. I had made plans with girls and their boyfriends at a local club with a table. Tyler was invited weeks in advance and agreed that he would come join us after the teams party. But in true Tyler Seguin form he decided to switch the plan and have a house party with both the Canadian Montreal and Dallas Star teams and their wags .

I was extremely annoyed and pissed off cause he did this. I ignored his calls and just celebrated with my friends. But of course I broke down and answered his FaceTime a minute before 12. We kissed over the camera as our New Year's Eve kiss.

I went home late and hung over as hell yesterday. I spent the day at our home catching up on shows and just recovering. Tyler came into our room with comfort food and spent the night with me.

I took a deep breath and went back to work.

......

"Alright, we got our assignments. Let's get it done team" I said with a smile and high five everyone as they left one by one.

"How's Tyler doing about the being the last man in?" Mike asked.
"Not that great"
"I wouldn't blame him. He's deserves a break"
"That is true"

We both talked a bit and then head off to keep an eye on our interns.

I grabbed my pass and walked towards the locker room. The guys had just arrived a few minutes ago and were changing to warm up. Before I made my way down, I felt a hand on my arm and being pulled back.

I looked up to Tyler and his cheeky smile "I have something for you" he said while Placing a brown paper bag from my favorite cafe in front of my face.

"What is this?" I said as I grabbed form his hand.
"Your favorite broccoli cheese soup and panini. I figured you didn't have dinner yet"

I gave him a soft smile and got up in my tippy toes. I gave him a soft kiss. I felt his lips turn into a smile and his hands on my waist.

We pulled away and he held me close.

"Thank you Ty"
"Of course princess, you're still are my wife"
"Have a good game"
"I will now that my lucky charm just blessed me with a kiss"

I smacked his chest and he pulled me in to another kiss. We pulled away and went out separate ways. I turned around and he gave me a quick wink.

"Nice ass Seguin" I yelled as I walked back to my office.

........

I was standing by the glasses on Hatty watch for Miro and Seguin. Tyler has been on a roll this game scoring 2 out of the 4 goals. Something has changed in the way he plays. Like he's hungry and very animalistic.

There was a few seconds left on the clock and I held my breath hoping that Tyler would get an empty netter. The guys kept passing him the puck but he kept hitting the cross bar. The whistle blew and all the fans cheered the victory.

I smiled at the guys gathering around Bishop and I quickly ran back to the locker for media control.

I patted Jamie's back as he walked into the medics room. He got injured the beginning of the third period and is being checked out.

I went over my notes and hung out in the room as players began to walk to in. Mike walked next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"He did great tonight" he whispered in to my ear.
"Yea I am super proud of him"
"I am proud of you too"

I looked up at him with a confused look.

"You didn't let the words of lite's words get to you. You kept going and literally let the words slide off you"
"That man is not my boss and I never have met him in my life. I don't owe him anything" I said while looking at The guys walking in.

"Well, you're one tough chick. I am happy I have you"

He hugged me and kissed the top of my head.
"Partners for life!" I said with a grin.

Tyler began to walk over and gave me a quick a wink. I shook my head and we began our media control.

Tyler was showered and in new clean clothes.

"Ready?" I asked him.
"Yup bring in the vultures" he said as he dried his long hair with a towel.

I walked over to him and twirled the long pieces that were sticking out with my fingers.

"You're hair is getting really long and Curly " I whisper to him.
"Well I know you like to pull on them" he said with that amazing smirk of his.
"That I do. Maybe tonight I get to pull them" i said as I pulled the hair back a little and was satisfied when i heard a moan escape.

I let go of his hair and walked back to the doors. Thank god I was wearing Tyler's outfit. Which are my were fit straight legged pants, with my black heels and my tight v neck deep cut maroon blouse. My ass looked hella fine and I turned around to see him biting his lip.

I let out a laugh and let the press in. They all huddled around Tyler.

"How do you feel about the last man in?" One reporter asked.

"Yea I am not that happy and I don't know what that is?" He said as he rubbed his nose.

Everyone including himself began to laugh.

"I am not going to vote for myself and you guys don't have to. I will let Miro have it"

The interview ended and I shook my head. Once everyone left and I turned back to Tyler.

"Nice one"
"I had to pled my case" he shrugged and I rolled my eyes.
"I will see you at my office in twenty"