Thirty Two

Leah's POV.....

"Mmm Tyler" I yelled loudly.

My body arched and my breathing was starting to get rapid. A sudden rush filled me up and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

I screamed again and finally relaxed. Tyler popped his head from underneath the sheets. I looked over at him and he gave me a quick wink.

"I guess you enjoyed that, eh?" He asked with a smirk.

I just nodded and tried to catch my breath. Tyler laid his head on my stomach and I ran my fingers threw his hair. It seemed to calm him down and light snores where coming from him. I shook my head and closed my eyes.

Yesterday has been non stop with my parents. Ryan and I took them to the newest attractions around around Dallas. They have seen it all before but they don't mind hanging out with me. Unfortunately Tyler had some business and endorsement meetings, that he wasn't able to join us. But later on that night, I went over to his house and we had a lazy night. Mostly pizza and watching random movies. I ended up sleeping over and woke up to him going down on me.

"Thank you for waking me up" I said in a sleepy voice.

"Mmm I couldn't help my self" he said before placing small kisses on my stomach.
"If you like I can repay you the favor"
"As tempting as that sounds. But you have to pick up your parents from the hotel. Remember?"

I let out a groan and got up. He laughed a bit and kissed me quickly. I got off the warm bed and I felt the cold wooden floor. I ran into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Once I was content with the hot water, I got in. I let the hot water relax my tensed up muscles. My eyes closed, but then opened up when I felt arms around my bare stomach.

"Mm couldn't get enough?" I asked.
"Baby, I can't with you"

He quickly turned me around and kissed me with such force. I pushed him against the wall and moved my right hand to his hard member. I quickly moved my hand up and down. Small moans were coming form him. I nipped his ear lobe and made my way down. I grabbed him and slowly placed my mouth around him. I slowly licked the tip and looked up at him.

His eyes where slowly rolling back and his mouth was opening.

I decided to go a bit further and felt him at the back of my throat. Grunt noise where coming from up a head and just continued bopping my head. I felt Tyler's strong hands on the back of my head pushing me forward. I started to Gag a bit but used my spit as lube. I continued on for a few minutes until I felt his warm cum. He pulled me away and let his body enjoy the euphoria feeling. I quickly got up and wiped the corner of my mouth.

"Someone has been drinking pineapple juice" I said with a wink.

He laughed a bit and tried to catch his breath. I decided to wash both our hairs and clean our bodies.

"How does it feel being a dirty girl right now, when you're gonna see your parents in a few minutes?" He asked.

I smacked his chest and turned around. Once we were all clean, we both got our of the shower and changed. I decided to pick up my parents, while Tyler cleaned up a bit and packed his bag for the road Trip.

I was in skinny ripped jeans and was wearing on of his hoodies. I warped my hair in a wet bun and just put some eye liner on. I made sure to have my keys and bag, then headed over to Tyler.

"See you in a bit" I said while giving him a kiss.
"Love you in that hoodie" he said before giving me another kiss.

We pulled away and I quickly ran out of the house and into my car. Before pulling out of the drive way, I sent a quick text to my parents. Letting them know I am on the way and to be down in the lobby.