Twelve

Tyler's POV....

"Hello?" I heard the voice that hunts my dreams at night.

I looked at screen and there she was beautiful as ever with a glow. Her hair has gotten longer and a few pieces where lighter. Her dark brown eyes are now lighter therm ever and filled with happiness.

She was wearing light grey long sleeve and had her right hand on top of her swollen stomach.

"Tyler?!" She yelled again.
I shook my head and looked back at her.
"Hey" I said once again.
"How are you? I'm actually surprised that you faced time" she admitted on the phone.
"Yea well I figured we talked" I admitted.
"Okay, why a sudden change of mind? I have been trying to communicate with you"
"Yea, I'm really sorry"
"Apology accepted, so what's up?"

I took a deep breath and comfortable on the couch again.

"I just want to explain what I disappeared from your life"

She nodded "I was heart broken when I found out that you were pregnant. I know that I should be happy for you and Derick. But it's hard when my feelings for you never stopped. I was and a still a bit madly in love with you. I know that the feelings aren't mutual on your side. But I guess I was hoping that one day you would come back to me. That you would love me the same way I love you. So when I saw your announcement post, it broke me. I packed my bags and head out to France for worlds. I won the cup and my dark days began. I would party almost every night and hook up with random girls. I just wanted the pain to go away. I tried to run away from this but I just couldn't anymore"

As soon as the last words lefts my mouth, the weight on my chest was gone and it felt like I can breath once again for the second time.

"Tyler Paul Seguin" she said once again and I looked into her beautiful eyes.
"Yes?"
"I will always love you no matter what and you know that. You have a special place in my heart and don't forget that" she said.

I simply nodded "are you feeling better?" She asked.
"Yea, I just need to move on"
"And you will love, that right person is still out there. You just have to believe and be patient"
"I will try to"
"How's my cousin?" She asked.

I let out a small laugh "she's good, she's a bit feistier then you"
"Yea you should stay away from Coronel women"
"Are you feeling mama?" I asked.
"I'm doing pretty good, I mean we both have our good and bad days but they are mostly happy " she said with a huge smile and looked down at her belly.
"I am truly happy for you and Derick" I finally admitted to myself and her.
"Well thank you and I'm happy that you get to be an uncle"
"I promise to be better then Jamie"

We both laughed and then just stared at one another. I missed this and missed us. We talked for a while and then decided to hang up since it was three in the morning where she is.

I got up locked all the doors and turned the lights off. Marshall and Cash ran up the stairs and I followed them from behind. I took my pants off and shirt. I pulled my covers off the bed and laid down. The pups cuddled into my side and I closed my eyes. Once my dreams were hunting me of that beautiful face. Instead I was dreaming about the game that I love.

 Instead I was dreaming about the game that I love