Nineteen

Leah's POV....

I cuddled deeper into the hotel pillow and felt my body finally relaxed. We have been on the road for almost two weeks and I feel like my body is crashing.

The first week we played the Vancouver Canucks, Edmonton Oilers and Calgary Flames. We won all three games and sort of on a winning streak. Jamie and Jordie's parents and sister came up to to the Vancouver game. The boys made the effort for me to meet them. We meet up for dinner as soon as we landed at the international airport. They are the sweetest family and I admire them so much. They actually made me miss my own.

After that I busy at work with Michael making sure that all the social media was kept up to dates.Vancouver and Edmonton was fun as well. It was a bit warm over there so we got to do a lot of out door exploring as a group. Tyler is still acting weird towards me. I tried to talk to the first few days but he completely ignored me. So I decided to give him the same attitude he gave me.

Antoine and I have been doing great. We spent most of our time together but we also spent our time apart. But like I said I have Been no stop and now we just landed in Montreal.

We will be here for three days, Tom and Michael noticed my lack of energy and gave me the day off. I refused but when I woke up in the morning And couldn't speak. I cuddled deeper into my bed and had the blankets covering me. Game of Thrones was playing from my laptop. There was a knock on the door and I groaned.

I pulled the blankets off and walked to the door. Antoine smiled at me and then his face dropped when he saw the way I looked.

"My baby" he tried to hug me but I pulled away.
"No, I'm sick and I don't want to get you sick as well" I told him in a low raspy voice.

He didn't want to hear it so he picked me up and threw on the bed. He jumped on top of me and placed kisses all over me. Small giggle came out of my mouth and he placed one on my mouth.

He pulled away and gave me his smirk "I don't care if you're sick. You are my girl and I missed you"

I felt my cheeks turn red a bit and I tired to pull my face away.

"Don't hide that beautiful face from me!" He yelled as he placed kisses on my neck.

I faced him again and pulled him down on me. His while weight was on me and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I missed you" he said again in between kisses.
"I miss you too"

We just stared into each others eyes and gave each other a few pecks.

"So next week, what are you doing?" He asked.
"Well, you guys will be heading home the day before thanksgiving" I said.
"Aha, that includes you too" he said.
"Actually...."
"Actually what?"
"Well, I was actually going home for thanksgiving with Michael"
"Oh" he said a bit hurt and got up.
"Alright don't be such a sourpuss"
"When will you get home?"
"The morning of the twenty six" I said while bitting my lip and trying to hold off a smile.

His face lit up a bit and he started to tickle me.

"So you're gonna be home on the twenty six!!!"
"Yass, I wouldn't miss it for the world"
"I would be pretty mad if you did"
"I wouldn't be a bad girl if I did"

He rolled his eyes and we cuddled into each other. My eyes slowly started to close and my breathing started to get low.

"Babe" he whispered into my ear.

My eyes slowly started to open and his face came into view.

"Hello" I said in a whisper.
"Hello beautiful, how are you feeling?"
"Ok, my throat doesn't hurt that much and I can talk a lot better" I said while getting up.