Make a Wish

Leah's pov.....

"Look at you all handsome in your sweats" I said as I walked over to Tyler and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"You know I always wear sweats on days off" he said before bending down to kiss me.
"Yea but these are you're professional sweats" I said while placing my hand on the Stars symbol.

"Well you look beautiful in your Dallas's Track jacket too"

We both kissed each other and began our morning together.

"Are you excited?" I asked as I grabbed us two bowls, cereal and milk.

He grabbed the dog food from the cupboard and began to make the boys their meals.

"Yea, I love kids. You know that, especially when I am making their dreams come true" he said with a grin.

" I love how happy you are"
"I am happy"

We both sat on our kitchen island and ate our meals. Once we made sure the dogs were set for the after noon. We both walked out towards his car.He opened my Door for me and I thanked him as I got in.

He walked over to his side and began to start the car. He slowly pulled out of driveway and I felt his hand on my thigh as I looked over my notes. Music was playing in the background. He pulled into the Starbucks drive thru and order us our drinks.

I thanked him as he handed mine and we made our way to the Dr. Pepper arena. It was still quite and parking lot wasn't that full yet. We both hopped out of the car and made our way in. As every practice we stoped in the middle of the center and kissed each other goodbye.

"Good luck coach" I said as we pulled away.
"Thank you babe" he said as he winked and walked to the locker room.

.......

I was waiting outside with fans and camera man waiting for EKG team to arrive. The Frisco police arrived to the entrance and the bus behind them. The bus stoped and Anderson came out first with his hockey stick. We all cheered him ,his team mates and coaches as they walked into the arena.

Micahel recorded the action and put it up in our social media. I walked back inside and Tom showed our special guests their locker room.

Michael and I went over pre game press and waited for the signal that the boys were ready.

Tom paged is to come in.

"Good Morning EKG!" I shouted as I walked in.
"Morning!" The all yelled.
"So we have So press that would love to meet you guys! Are you ready!"
"Yes!!!"

I laughed and then walked over to the doors as Micahel's recorded some of the players getting dressed.

I allowed the press in and watched them interview Anderson. I remember then Tom told us about his story and how Make a wish contacted us.  A smile came across  my face because I am so happy to be apart of making this small boys dream come true.

Once media was gone and we told the boys they had five minutes to hit the ice. I walked over to ice rink as Michael stayed behind. We had a few interns running around and I was able to enjoy the game.

I stoped when I saw Rads and his son on the ice. My heart stopped and I smiled at them.

"Princess!!!" He yelled and waved over to him.

Markar turned around and yelled my name "lee!!!"

I smiled and took my seat.

.....

I clapped along with the fans as the whistle blew. I grabbed my skates and tied them up. Michael met me by the door and we got on the ice.

I skated to capture some of the guys hugging the smaller ones. All in all it was a successful game and the kids were ridiculously happy.

Markar made a b line towards me and I picked him up.

"Hello little" I said as I tickled his chin.
"Hello Lee" he said while hugging me.

I told his grandma I got him and she nodded. We both went to the locker room. The room was filled with all the players. Markar and I watched everyone interacting with one another. Jamie walked over to us and kissed my cheek.

He rubbed Markars head and walked over to Tyler. My eyes followed towards Tyler and he looked up. He gave me a quick wink and continued to give his attention to Anderson.

I supervised the Interns and all the interviews. Marker was getting bored and we walked back out towards the rink. I gave him his stick that Rads brought with them. I grabbed Tyler's and we both began to pass a kid friendly puck.

He let out laughs every time I missed and cheered when he passed it to me. I felt a hand in my back and looks up to see Tyler.

"I am ready when ever you are" he said.
"Done already?"
"Yea the team went back on the bus, fans and the media all left"

I grabbed my phone and saw a few messages from William and Tom. Tyler grabbed the stick form home as I checked. Tom said I was free to go and William told me that he was going to send me the finale edits later today.

I thanked them both and watched Tyler. I can't with this man. Rads later came by and grabbed Markra. We all said goodbye and Tyler followed me to the stands.

I walked over to my team and thanked them for their time. We went over a few things  and  I dismissed them. Tyler grabbed my hand and we at down.

"Tyler" I said after a few minutes of silence.
"Yes?" He asked.
"Seeing you today with al those kids"
"Yea?" He asked confused.
"It's getting me excited for the future"

He turned around to face me and pulled me toward him. He placed his hand on my face. I leaned my face towards it.

"Leah, I am ready to start when ever you are" he said with the biggest grin.
"Then I am ready"

He quickly got up and lifted me bridal style. He quickly ran toward our and rushed home to begin this new chapter of our lives.