Seventeen

Leah's POV.....

"Alright Kling, you know what to do?" I asked as he got comfortable on the Dr.pepper throne chair.

"Yup, I answer any questions with the hashtag #askklingberg" he answered as he adjusted the laptop.

"Perfect! Say cheese" I said before taking a picture of him.
"Cheese!" He yelled with a smile.
"Thank you!"
I quickly posted the picture up on the Dallas Twitter account and looked at the time.
"Alright, two minutes" I said to him.

He nodded and cracked his knuckles. I rolled my eyes playfully at him and took a seat next to Tom.

"alright lets begin!" I yelled with excitement.

John quickly started to type.

"Hi guys @johnklingberg here. Im looking forward to answering your questions! #AskKlingberg"

Tom and I both saw that tweet on our screen. We got quick responses and John looked confused.
"Just pick the one you really want to answer" I said.

He nodded and read a tweet real loud "why the dreadlocks over the summer? From @trammellmath"

Tom and I both tried to cover out laugh.
"I just wanted to try something new" John said while typing.

"Good job" I said.

Tom and I continued monitoring the live tweets. Most of them were about his cornrows from the summer. Which we had fun answering them. Some were basic questions like who's his favorite player, would he move to forward, what's his favorite food, etc. I also took quick snaps for our account.

"I like this question and we can put a link up" John said.

"Would you fight anyone in the league? And if so.. Who?? 🤔🤔#AskKlingberg from @deepsouthhockey" Tom read.

"Oh! I know!"I did before quickly typing and sent the link to John, whom put in the response tweet.