Fifty Five

Tyler's POV.....

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes.

"Relax Bro! It's not like you're not married to her already" Jamie said as he handed me a shot of Jack Daniels.

"I know but this is the real thing, like in front of an actual audience and we aren't wasted" I said.
"This is true, still an amazing wedding that I attended to" Jessie said as he walked over and patted my back.
"Shut up dick wad "
"What other wedding?" Thomas asked as he walked over with David.

I nudged Jamie and punched Jessie.

"Oh nothing" I said trying to cover up my tracks.
"You guys eloped, didn't you?" David said.
"Ugh, please don't tell your parents" I begged.
"I mean it's a bit to late but when did you guys get married?" Thomas asked.
"Last June" I said while shrugging.
"I knew it!" They both yelled and Thomas put me into a head lock.

"Boys if you excuse us" David said as Thomas moved with me out to the hall.
"Now listen here" Thomas said as he let go of me and pushed me against the wall.
"I know Thomas gave you his speech last year, when you got engaged. But now it's my turn. We understand that you and my sister have been through hell and back the past year and a half. But you never gave up on her and was there to help when she needed it. I thank you for that personally. But if you ever fuxking treat her like shit, disrespect her, lay your hands on her or even cheat on her. I will personally cut your fuxking hands off with your own skate blades. Got it?!" David said while he was close to my face.

I swallowed really hard and just nodded.

"Good, welcome to the family"

Thomas let me go and David brushed me off. They both made their way back into the room and I let go the breath I was holding In. I walked back in De Zotto and Brandon were in the room.

Brandon and I hashed our differences. He came over the house and talked to me and Leah. He admitted what he did was wrong and begged for our forgiveness. Leah was spectacle at first but with time they became close. He actually began to see a nice girl Amanda and she and Leah became really close. Which helped her like Brandon a little more with our double dates.

"Come on! Let's get our little man married!" Del Zotto yelled.

I walked over to the group and grabbed my shot.

"To Seguin not being single no more!" Brandon yelled.

We all cheered and threw the shots back. We heard a click and realized one of the photographers was in the room. There was a knock on the door and my dads head popped in.

"Can we come in?" He asked.

I nodded and he walked in with Leah's dad. We all hugged one another And my dad was fixing my tie.

"I am so proud of you" he said to me.
"Thank you dad"
"You're going to be a wonderful husband and father one day"
"I learned from the best" I said with a smile.

We hugged again and their was another knock at the door.

"Are you ready to see your bride to be?" My mom asked.
"Is isn't bad luck?" I asked.
"Please! You know you want to!"

I nodded and we all walked outside to the patio were the alter was. The seats were filled with the people that we love. We walked threw these custom wooden door that on top read " what god has joined together let no man separate - Mark 10:9 "

  We walked threw these custom wooden door that on top read " what god has joined together let no man separate - Mark 10:9 "