Cookies! (Imagine your OTP)

Hetalia and Supernatural were at a buffet eating. They were having a great time. The both of them loved the food. Hetalia had a to use the bathroom so he went. Then Supernatural went to go get cookies. He grabbed a plate and grabbed as many cookies as he could. Then Hetalia came out of the bathroom and saw Supernatural shove the cookies in his backpack. So Hetalia decided to just pretend he didn't see anything. Once he got back he just smiled at Supernatural. Once they were done they asked for the bill and then paid. Once they were outside and were now walking holding hands, Hetalia decided to ask him something.

"Sooo can I have a cookie?" Hetalia asked.

"What do you mean I don't have any cookies." Supernatural stated.

"When I was getting out of the bathroom at the buffet I saw you shoving a plate full of cookies in your backpack."

"...uh..." Supernatural said.

"So give me one!" Hetalia said.

Supernatural grumbles profanities but hands one over to Hetalia.

"What did you say? You grumbled something..." Hetalia said eating the cookie.

"Oh I just said I loved you!" Supernatural said knowing what will happen if he told what he said to Hetalia.

"Oh ok I love you too!" Hetalia said grabbing Supernatural's hand.

So the both of them walked holding hands with each other.

Once again I didn't come up with the scenario I found it on the internet!