Mistletoe

Sherlock, Doctor Who, Supernatural, and Homestuck were at Sherlock's house for Christmas. Hetalia wasn't there yet so they waited for him.  After a few minutes passed there was a knock on the door. Sherlock opened the door and it was of course Hetalia with presents.

"Merry Christmas you guys!" Hetalia smiled.

Hetalia had on a santa hat, ugly Christmas sweater, and a little mistletoe above his head. Supernatural looked at the mistletoe and turned bright red. Doctor Who noticed this and chuckled.

"You want to be under that mistletoe?" Doctor Who smiled.

"Uh..." Supernatural didn't know what to say.

Sherlock noticed the mistletoe and moved away from Hetalia.

"Oh sorry." Hetalia laughed while turning red. "I just sorta wanted to wear it."

"Well you look adorable in it Heta." Homestuck smiled.

"H-hey Heta." Supernatural waved and walked towards him.

"Hello!" Hetalia smiled.

Supernatural was getting closer to Hetalia but then stopped. Hetalia then just smiled and walked to the tree. He left the presents there. Everyone else except for Supernatural and Hetalia were silently laughing.

"Ok so are we going to open presents now?" Hetalia asked.

"Yes." Sherlock answered.

Everyone sat on the couch. Hetalia was sitting next to Supernatural. Homestuck sat on the other side of Supernatural and smirked. He pushed Supernatural more towards Hetalia.

"Oh." Hetalia turned to look at him and smiled. "You need something?"

"U-um no I d-" Supernatural got interrupted.

"Hey you guys are under the mistletoe." Homestuck smiled. "You know what THAT means."

The both of them turned red. Hetalia just chuckled a bit and looked at Supernatural.

"Oh god I'm gonna regret this but..." Hetalia got closer to Supernatural. "That's the only reason I wore the mistletoe."

Hetalia then just kissed Supernatural on the cheek. Everyone was waiting for some kind of reaction. Supernatural only looked at Hetalia.

"Uh...so no?" Hetalia sighed. "It's fine-"

Supernatural kissed Hetalia on the lips.

"OH MY GOD!" Homestuck screamed.

"YES!" Doctor Who stood up with excitement.

"Finally." Sherlock looked at Homestuck. "I believe you owe us some money."

Supernatural and Hetalia backed away from the kiss and smiled.

"I LET THIS HAPPENED I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!" Homestuck then turned to Hetalia. "I'M STILL HAPPY FOR YOU HETA!"

"Pay up." Sherlock said. "You said that they will never get together but they did so-"

"Fine." Homestuck sighed.

"This is the best Christmas ever." Supernatural hugged Hetalia. "I love you."

"I love you too!" Hetalia hugged back and smiled.