Supernatural Meets Hetalia's 2p!

Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Homestuck were in the meeting room. They were waiting for Hetalia to arrive. Hetalia was late now so they wondered where he was.

"Supernatural where's your boyfriend?" Homestuck complained. "Don't you guys live together?"

"Yes we do and I don't know where he is. He said he will be going somewhere so he told me to go ahead" Supernatural said. "I'll text him."

Supernatural then grabbed his phone and started to text Hetalia.

"Hetalia where are you? You're late!"

It took a while for a text back which was odd but Supernatural just ignored it.

"I'm coming. I'm almost there."

"Alright." 

Supernatural put his phone away and looked at the others. He then sat on the edge of a table.

"He said he's almost here." Supernatural said.

"Ok good." Sherlock said. "He really should keep track to time."

"Oh just let him be it's his first time being late." Doctor Who said. "Everyone gets somewhere late at some points."

Then the door slammed open. Everyone jumped. It was Hetalia with a bat. Hetalia then closed the door.

"Ugh stupid cops." Hetalia said.

Everyone stood silent not knowing what's going on. Hetalia then looked up and stared at everyone.

"What?" Hetalia asked. "Is something wrong or are you guys stupid?"

Hetalia then laughed. Homestuck then walked up to Hetalia confused. Hetalia only stared at him.

"W-what happened?" Homestuck asked. "Oh my god...You told me about this but I never got to see it until now."

"Um...Hello there." Hetalia said. "You must be Homestuck huh?"

"Yeah I am." Homestuck said still in shock.

"If you're Homestuck then where's Sherlock and Doctor Who?" Hetalia asked. "Please tell me if they are idiots cause I really don't want to deal with that."

Sherlock and Doctor Who raised there hands not knowing what to do. Hetalia then went towards them.

"Well you don't seem like idiots." Hetalia said. "I guess you guy are alright...Now...that means you're Supernatural."

"Uh...yeah." Supernatural said grabbing his salt.

"Woah there don't be an idiot and throw that at me. That will literally do nothing." Hetalia glared. "And you might be dead if you do."

Supernatural looked at him not knowing what to do. Hetalia then laughed.

"Don't know what to do huh?" Hetalia smirked. "Well don't worry I won't hurt you hot stuff. Wow I really am glad you're mine."

"W-what?" Supernatural turned red. "No I'm not! Y-you're not the real Hetalia."

Hetalia got closer to him and put his bat down. Supernatural was still sitting on the table.

"I am Hetalia. Same body and everything. It's just the personalities are different. So really you are mine." Hetalia smiled. "I know 'Hetalia' wanted you to see me at one point so I know he wouldn't mind."

Supernatural sat there not saying anything. Hetalia then grabbed Supernatural and started to lean in.

"You really are my type." Hetalia smirked. "And you're gonna have to deal with me for the rest of the day. So that gives me plenty of time to do whatever I want with you. I just can't wait."

Hetalia then kissed Supernatural. Supernatural had his eyes wide open but then kissed back. Hetalia then pulled back and smirked. 

"Heh a great kisser." Hetalia then went to sit down. 

He then put his feet up on the table. Supernatural looked at him. Homestuck then came up to Supernatural.

"Now that Hetalia is really kinky." Homestuck whispered. "I bet you're enjoying it."

"Shut up!" Supernatural whispered.

Supernatural then sat down next to Hetalia. Hetalia then turned to look at him. And the both of them looked at each other. Hetalia then winked at Supernatural. Supernatural then turned red.

"Come on let's start the meeting already!" Hetalia said.

"Ok ok hold on how did THAT happen?" Sherlock asked.

"Ugh do I really have to explain EVERYTHING?" Hetalia rolled his eyes. 

"Yes you do, now explain." Sherlock said.

"Ok well when your Hetalia get super mad then I come out and take over." Hetalia smiled. "So I guess Hetalia got really mad with something or someone."

"Ok then." Sherlock said. "Well what happened AFTER you took over."

"Ha well I may or may not have hit someone and made them pass out or even kill them. They might have bled a little." Hetalia laughed. "Then I guess some one called the cops and so I ran. And then I hid behind a bush that's in front of this building until the cops passed by. So they are kinda looking for me right now."

"Oh..." Sherlock looked scared. "Ok."

"So don't rat me out." Hetalia said.

"Uh so...when this day is over Hetalia will come back?" Supernatural asked.

"Yup. Now let's get this meeting started so I can go back home with this hot guy." Hetalia said pointing at Supernatural. "Still can't believe I have him for myself. But I'm not complaining~"

Supernatural was a blushing mess.