Music Kids (Part 2)

Nighttime

Supernatural was laying down on his bed. He couldn't sleep so he decided to text Hetalia.

"Hey you up?"

"Yeah. I was falling asleep tho."

"Oh sorry."

"It's fine. So what is it?"

"I just couldn't sleep."

"I see. Well what do you want to talk about?"

"Um I don't know. Sorry."

"Well I'm a bit nervous for the concert!"

"Same! It's kinda terrifying."

"Yeah but I know that we will do good...hopefully."

"Yeah. Well I'm going to let you sleep. Goodnight."

"Ok goodnight!"

Supernatural put his phone away and drifted off to sleep.

Time Skip

Supernatural and Hetalia were outside of the band room with their instruments. They were practicing a bit before the concert. It was only a few minutes until it started. 

"I'm excited!" Hetalia smiled.

"Yeah me too." Supernatural leaned against a wall. "I just want to get out of this suit."

"Aww but you look good in it!" Hetalia pouted.

"O-oh really?" Supernatural felt his face burn up.

"Yeah!" Hetalia looked at Supernatural. "Your bow tie is a little off though. I'll fix it!"

Hetalia walked up to Supernatural and started to fix the bow tie. Supernatural stood there frozen. He didn't know what to do. Once Hetalia was finished Supernatural looked at Hetalia.

"There! All bet-" Hetalia was interrupted by a kiss. 

Supernatural then backed up. Hetalia was shocked and looked at Supernatural. Hetalia started to back away a bit.

"I'm so-" Supernatural was about to apologize.

"Hey guys come on!" One of the band members said. "We're about to perform!"

"C-coming." Hetalia looked at Supernatural one last time and went inside.

Supernatural stood there and went inside. The band went to the gym. Once they got to their seat. Supernatural was right next to Hetalia. They didn't say anything. They performed and acted like nothing happened. Once the performance was over everyone went back to the band room. Everyone left in a hurry and the last two were Hetalia and Supernatural. Their band director left and told them to turn off the lights once they were done.

"Hey..." Hetalia said softly.

"Hm?" Supernatural turned around.

Hetalia then kissed him on the cheek.

"Oh..." Supernatural looked at Hetalia.

"See ya." Hetalia smiled and started to walk off. "Text me."

Hetalia turned around and winked. Supernatural stood there still smiling and he watched as Hetalia left. 

"God I love him so much." Supernatural chuckled.