Sunshine

Supernatural and Hetalia were at a park. They were playing around as usual. Being happy together. It was night so there wasn't as much people at the park. Hetalia and Supernatural kept giving each other kisses. And at one point Supernatural was tickling Hetalia. Now they were just sitting next to each other. Supernatural wanted to propose to Hetalia. He had a letter and a ring in his pocket. So he took out the letter and gave it to Hetalia. Hetalia smiled and took it and started to read it, but a gust of wind took the piece of paper. Hetalia stood up and started to run after it. The note landed in the middle of the street. Hetalia ran after it and went in the middle of the street. Supernatural saw a car coming and panicked.

"HETALIA!" Supernatural screamed running.

Hetalia didn't hear and so he grabbed the note and was about to read it until he heard a honking so he turned to the sound. As soon as he turned his head he was hit by a car. The note fell on the ground again.

"NO!" Supernatural ran up to him.

The driver quickly got out of the car and started to call the ambulance. Supernatural held Hetalia in his arms as he started to tear up.

At the Hospital

Supernatural was in the room where Hetalia was in. He was holding Hetalia's hand. Hetalia was unconscious. Supernatural looked at him hoping he will wake up. He decided to sing since Hetalia loved that.

"You are my sunshine...my only sunshine...." Supernatural paused for a bit and took a deep breath.

"You make me happy....when skies are gray...." Supernatural's voice was shaking as he cried. "You'll never know dear...how much I love you...."

"Please don't take...my sunshine away..." Supernatural cried as he heard the machine beep.

Supernatural grabbed the ring that was in his pocket. He put it on Hetalia's ring finger. As he was doing that tears started to drop.

"I love you...very much..." Nurses came in and started to treat Hetalia.

Supernatural was taken out of the room. Supernatural leaned against the wall and slid down and cried.

Ok compose yourself author...stop crying *deep breath* ok back to the story.

A few days later

Supernatural had flowers in his hand. As he was walking he found Hetalia's grave. He knelt down and lied the flowers down. Supernatural's breath was shaky.

"The other night dear...as I lay sleeping..." Supernatural sang. "I dreamed I held you...in my arms..."

"But when I awoke dear...I was mistaken..." Supernatural paused for a bit. "So I hung my head...and cried..."

"I miss you..and I love you..." Supernatural forced a smile as a tear fell. "I-I hope you liked the ring...you really mean everything to me...well...I'm gonna go now...I hope you also liked my singing since you love it when I do that...bye...my sunshine..."

I'm sorry...I just thought that we need to involve some feels...ugh I made myself cry...but hope you enjoyed either way.