Supernatural And Nyotalia Part 1

It was morning and Supernatural woke up first. Supernatural then turned to Hetalia and opened his eyes wide.

"AAAAAHHH!" Supernatural screamed.

Hetalia shot up and looked at Supernatural.

"WHAT IS IT?!" Hetalia now had his eyes wide opened. "AAAAAHH WHY IS MY VOICE HIGH?!"

Hetalia ran to the bathroom while Supernatural stayed and calmed down.

"AAAAAAH I'M A GIRL!" Hetalia screamed again.

After a few minutes of calming down the both of them went to the living room.

"So a girl?" Supernatural looked at Hetalia.

"Yup!" Hetalia smiled. "I don't know why I turned to one though."

Supernatural then smirk and grabbed Hetalia's chest. Hetalia turned red and glared.

"I-I should s-slap you right now!" Hetalia pouted. "I deserve respect!"

"Haha sorry I just wanted to see you flustered." Supernatural laughed. "Well do you want to go out with the others?"

"I don't have any girl clothes though..." Hetalia frowned.

"Uh you could ask another fandom for some." Supernatural smiled. "While you call them then I could tell the other three that they could come over and hang out in the city or something."

"Ok!" Hetalia smiled.

Hetalia grabbed her phone and called Les Miserables. The phone rang and then she picked up.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Les-"

"Who's this?"

"It's me Hetalia! I just turned into a girl..."

"Oh ok...well what do you need?"

"Clothes!"

"Oh I'll be right over!"

"Ah wait-"

Then Les Miserables hung up. Hetalia sighed and waited for her arrival.

Time skip

When the door bell rung, Hetalia ran to the door and opened it.

"Ah hello Hetalia!" Les Miserables smiled.

"You have a suitcase?" Hetalia laughed nervously. "Why's that?"

"We need to have choices sweetie!" Les Miserables laughed. "Now come on!"

The both of them went to the bedroom while Supernatural smiled. While Supernatural waited the doorbell rung again. He walked towards the door and opened it. Outside were Sherlock, Doctor Who, and Homestuck.

"Come in." Supernatural said.

So all of them waited for Hetalia to get ready.

Time skip again

After about two hours Les Miserables cam in the living room.

"Great! We have an audience!" Les Miserables smiled. "So I present to you...Hetalia!"

Hetalia then slowly walked in the living room. All the guys blushed and looked at Hetalia. Hetalia had a black tank top on and a black leather jacket over and a choker. Also Hetalia had curled hair. She also had a black skirt with the legging down below.

 She also had a black skirt with the legging down below

And lastly Hetalia had black boots with laces on. (Everything black looks great ok?!) The guys had their eyes wide opened.

"Damn..." Everyone said.

Supernatural quickly turned to them and slapped them on the head.

"He's mine ok?!" Supernatural glared. "I mean she!"

Idea by RandomTale ! Thanks! Hope you enjoy! There is gonna be a part 2 so yeah!