Stuck in an Elevator

Hetalia quickly walked in the elevator leaving Supernatural behind. They got into an argument and they are mad at each other. Supernatural followed Hetalia ignoring him. Hetalia then just crossed his arms.

"Ok fine I'll press it." Supernatural pressed the button and crossed his arms.

"I don't get why you're mad." Hetalia said.

"YOU HUGGED A GUY!" Supernatural screamed.

"WHY IS THAT SUCH A BIG DEAL?!" Hetalia screamed back. "I WAS JUST BEING NICE!"

"THE GUY LIKED YOU, IDOT!" Supernatural screamed walking much closer to Hetalia. "HE WAS FLIRTING WITH YOU!"

"OH OK WHATEVER!" Hetalia glared. "JUST SHUT-"

As Hetalia was about to finish his sentence the elevator shook and stopped moving. Hetalia and Supernatural looked at each other and then sighed. Hetalia went to press the emergency button. After that he just slid down the wall and sat down. Supernatural took out his phone and was about to call for help.

"Don't even bother." Hetalia rolled his eyes. "There will be no signal. If you weren't stupid you would have known that."

"It wouldn't hurt to check alright." Supernatural glared.

Supernatural checked his phone and there was no signal. He whispered 'damn it' and put his phone away. Hetalia chuckled.

"Heh told ya." Hetalia said. "No signal. Thought you were smarter than that."

"Did I ask you for your opinion?" Supernatural sat down on the other side of the wall.

"Whatever." Hetalia crossed his arms.

The two sat there in silence. They avoided eye contact and one of them would always look at the other. After a few minutes Hetalia started to speak.

"Sorry..." Hetalia mumbled.

"What?" Supernatural turned to look a Hetalia.

"Sorry I hugged the guy!" Hetalia looked at Supernatural. "I didn't think you would get mad over that Nat!"

"I was mad because-" Supernatural paused for a bit. "The guy was holding my entire world at that moment!"

Hetalia looked at Supernatural, surprised and red in the face.

"Oh..." Hetalia smiled. "I'm you entire world?"

"Y-yeah." Supernatural turned red.

"That's...sweet." Hetalia crawled towards Supernatural and sat down next to him. "I really am sorry."

"Don't be." Supernatural put his arm around Hetalia.

Hetalia rested his head on Supernatural's shoulder. Supernatural smiled and kissed him on the forehead.

"I love you." Supernatural said.

"Love you too." Hetalia smiled.