School Dance

Supernatural was at a school dance with Sherlock and Doctor Who.

"Ugh why did you guys force me to come, this dance is com-" Supernatural was pushed by someone. "You saw that right? This dance is so stupid. I don't even like these assholes."

"As people say, 'It's a high school experience you need in your life'." Sherlock shrugged. "Trust me I don't want to be here either but at least I'll have a story to tell on all these idiots."

"Aw come on they're not that bad." Doctor Who said. "Stop having a grudge on them after the incident with Heta. That was freshman year. We're seniors now. They learned their lesson. There's  so many people here that helped us defend Heta. You know that. And they have grown up."

"Yeah well I'm having the time of my life." Supernatural walked off.

"Hey w-" Doctor Who got interrupted.

"Don't worry." Sherlock pointed to someone. "Someone is going to make his night unforgettable."

With Supernatural

Supernatural walked to the bleachers and sat down at the top where no one else was. He then looked at the dance floor and saw Hetalia. Hetalia looked up and smiled slightly. Supernatural waved and smiled. Hetalia waved back.

"Hey go talk to him." Someone said.

"Get away from me you prick." Supernatural glared.

"That was freshmen year." The guy sighed. "I've grown up and he over there wants someone, which is you, to ask him to dance. That's the only reason he came. Don't disappoint him. Now go!"

He pushed Supernatural a bit and chuckled. Supernatural thought for a bit while looking at Hetalia. He got up and walked down towards him. Hetalia noticed and told Homestuck to go away. Homestuck chuckled and walked off. Hetalia smiled once Supernatural said hi.

"Oh hello!" Hetalia said. "Been a while since we talked."

"Heh yeah." Supernatural chuckled.

"So what's up?" Hetalia asked.

"Well this is a dance." Supernatural said.

"Yes. Yes it is." Hetalia chuckled. "You know, music playing and people dancing. Now I know where the name came from."

Supernatural chuckled and Hetalia smiled.

"Um...so...you uh..." Supernatural nervously chuckled. "Want to dance?"

"You're a dancer?" Hetalia smiled. "I didn't know that."

"Yeah well I'm better at some old music." Supernatural shrugged. "You know Elvis and some songs similar to his."

"Ah yes oldies!" Hetalia said. "Love them very much! Better then some of the songs they are playing right now."

"Yeah I totally agree." Supernatural smiled.

"You know I could request a song if you'd like." Hetalia pointed to the dj. "I know him. Have him for a class. Loves the old times. You know I even think he has a classic car. I'm sure he has some songs that you might like."

"Oh um sure." Supernatural said. "Can you maybe ask if he has Jailhouse Rock. We danced to that before and I still know how to dance to that one."

"Oh ok. I still know how to dance to that one as well." Hetalia was about to walk off. "Thanks for teaching it to me to get my mind off things. Really worked."

Supernatural smiled and waited until he came back. After a few minutes passed Hetalia came back excited.

"He has it! He has it!" Hetalia smiled. "Let's show off our moves! He's going to play the song after this one! He was so excited as well!"

"Cool." Supernatural smiled. "Can't wait."

So the two waited for the song to start and then the dj started to say something.

"Ok hey guys! This next song is actually from the 50s! Such an amazing time for songs!" The dj chuckled. "Anyways there are two people here right now that know how to dance to this amazing song! Make room for them to dance to it!"

"Come on they're forming a circle!" Hetalia grabbed Supernatural's hand. "We need to dance!"

Supernatural smiled. By now they were in the center of the circle. Everyone watched and the song started.

Hetalia smiled as they danced and so did Supernatural. They were having the time of their life. As the song started to end everyone clapped.

"That was fun!" Hetalia chuckled.

"Yeah it was." Supernatural smiled.

Then a slow song started to play. Hetalia's smile faded. He then looked around at everyone.

"Uh I'm gonna go...sorry." Hetalia ran off.

Supernatural watched as he ran off and started to follow him. He looked around for Hetalia in the hallways and then saw him sitting with his back on the lockers.

"Hey." Supernatural sat next to Hetalia. "You ok?"

"...No...I'm not ok..." Hetalia said. "Right there...when the song played...I just...don't know...it's stupid."

"Is it..." Supernatural paused.

"Because of freshmen year?" Hetalia chuckled. "Yeah...it's probably stupid to dwell on the past huh? ....The embarrassment of it all...people are cruel..."

"It's ok-" Supernatural got interrupted.

"No it's not ok...I was scared..." Hetalia looked at Supernatural with tears in his eyes. "I felt stupid...that made it worst...I can't stand the thought of facing it again...and you what else could you have done?"

"W-what? I helped you what do you mean?" Supernatural asked.

"Yeah I know but..." Hetalia chuckled slightly. "I uh...well I hoped you would have done more...uh you see I..."

"What is it?" Supernatural asked. "Tell me what I could ha-"

"I like you." Hetalia blurted out. "I wish you would have asked me out or kiss me but it was just a hug. Something I treasured for the rest of my life. I really-"

Hetalia was interrupted by a pair of lips. It was Supernatural. He kissed Hetalia. Supernatural backed away and smiled.

"All better?" Supernatural said softly.

Hetalia hugged Supernatural. They stayed like that for a while.

"I want to stay like this forever." Hetalia said softly. "Be with you and be happy."

"Then I will be there." Supernatural smiled. "Always."