Adoption (Part 2)

After all the waiting

The two were going to pick up Gabriel. Supernatural has learned a little bit of sign language from Hetalia. He's also been going to the library and looked at books about sign language.

"I think I can talk to him!" Supernatural smiled. "I got this!"

"That's the spirit!" Hetalia chuckled.

The two walked into the orphanage and talked to the lady.

"We're here to pick up Gabriel!" Hetalia smiled.

"I'll be right back then!" The lady walked off.

Hetalia and Supernatural looked at each other and kissed.

"I'm happy." Hetalia said hugging Supernatural.

"Me too." Supernatural kissed Hetalia's forehead. "This is going to be amazing. And you really went all out on his room."

"I want him to have the best!" Hetalia laughed a bit. "It was worth it!"

As soon Hetalia finished his sentence the lady and Gabriel came out. Gabriel had a backpack filled with stuff and a luggage.

"Have a wonderful day you guys!" The lady smiled.

Gabriel ran up to Supernatural and held his hands out. Supernatural smiled and put him on his shoulders and ran off. Hetalia grabbed the luggage and smiled.

"He's going to be an amazing dad." Hetalia said to himself.

They all arrived at the car. They buckled up Gabriel and got in the car themselves. Hetalia turned around and started to sign.

"You are going to see your room!" Hetalia said slowly while signing. "You excited?"

Gabriel quickly nodded yes with a smile. Supernatural then started up the car and drove to the house. Once they arrived Hetalia grabbed the luggage and Supernatural carried Gabriel into the house.

They took Gabriel into his room and he turned to Hetalia and Supernatural. He signed 'thank you daddies'

"My heart." Hetalia grabbed his chest.

"Oh my god so adorable." Supernatural smiled.

Gabriel looked around with a happy face. He then saw a little desk and ran towards it. He turned to the two and signed 'what is that for?'

"Do you want to answer?" Hetalia asked. "So you can practice."

Supernatural took a deep breath and started to slowly sign 'For drawing. Since you love to draw. You have a little work place.'

Gabriel had a bigger smile and signed 'You're learning!'

Supernatural nodded and signed 'Yes I am!'

"Aww you guys are bonding!" Hetalia then remembered something. "I'll go get the camera!"

Hetalia left and soon came back with a camera.

"Sign about what happened." Hetalia smiled.

Supernatural looked at the camera and just shrugged. Hetalia sighed and gave it to Supernatural. Hetalia started signing and Supernatural understood a bit and filmed Gabriel. Gabriel was drawing on a piece of paper on the desk. He looked up and waved.

"He's so sweet." Hetalia smiled. "I can't wait for him to watch these videos once he's older!"

"Me neither." Supernatural smiled and turned off the camera.

Gabriel then turned to them and gave them a drawing of the three of them. He then signed 'I love you daddies!'

Both of them kind of just squealed. They were a happy family and that is all they ever want.