Demon Hetalia!

So basically Supernatural meets the Hetalia above!

Supernatural was waiting at the book store for Hetalia. Hetalia was late so Supernatural took out his phone and texted him.

"Hey Heta you almost here?"

"Oh I'm so sorry! I'll be there! Don't worry I'm almost there! Something just came up but I took care of it!"

"Oh ok well see ya."

Supernatural waited a bit more and then after a few minutes he heard a scream. He ran towards the noise and saw a woman on the ground. A person with wings was standing there trying to help her up.

"I am so sorry ma'am! I didn't mean to scare you!" It sound a lot like Hetalia.

"GET AWAY!" The woman screamed.

"S-sorry!" The person turned around and it was Hetalia.

"Hetalia?" Supernatural walked towards him.

"Oh hi Nat!" Hetalia smiled. "Sorry I was late!"

"Wh-what happened?" Supernatural asked turning red.

"I don't know! This is why I was late because this happened!" Hetalia laughed a bit. "But these wings and tail are cool! See?"

Hetalia turned around and moved his wings and tail. Supernatural's wings then went 'poof' which hit a few people. Supernatural then grabbed Hetalia and left the bookstore.

"You could have told me that this happened!" Supernatural said. "We could have canceled!

"I'm sorry!" Hetalia said. "I just wanted to see you!"

"Really?" Supernatural went red.

"Yeah!" Hetalia smiled and hugged him. "You know a demon and angel hugging is kinda strange haha!"

"Yeah." Supernatural smiled.

"Nice wings back there!" Hetalia laughed.

"Shut up." Supernatural chuckled.

Supernatural then kissed Hetalia by surprise which made Hetalia's wings spread out. Once Supernatural backs up Hetalia was red. Supernatural laughed and picked him up. 

"Come on let's go home." Supernatural smiled. "People will freak out if they see you."

"Ok!" Hetalia smiled.

Hetalia grabbed Supernatural's shoulders and then bit Supernatural on the neck. Supernatural jumped a bit and then turned red.

"That hurt." Supernatural sighed. "Wait till we get home."

"Aww fine!" Hetalia rested his head on Supernatural's shoulder. "I love you!"