Building Ikea Furniture!

Hetalia has been wanting a new desk for sometime now. Supernatural and Hetalia were suppose to go to Ikea but Hetalia wouldn't wake up. Supernatural just sighed and left to get a desk.

Time skip

Supernatural arrived to the house with boxes filled with parts of a desk. Since Supernatural thought Hetalia was awake he called him.

"HETALIA!" Supernatural screamed.

It took Hetalia a while too wake up but he finally came in the living room rubbing his eyes. Hetalia was in a panda onesie. Supernatural looked at him.

"Yes?" Hetalia asked with a tired voice.

"You haven't gotten ready?" Supernatural asked.

"...No." Hetalia looked at Supernatural. "I barely woke up."

"Ah ok well we need to build this." Supernatural said. "It's your desk."

"Oh really?!" Hetalia smiled.

"Yeah." Supernatural smiled.

Hetalia smiled and kissed Supernatural. Hetalia then stopped and sat on the floor.

"Ok let's figure this out then!" Hetalia smiled.

"You're not gonna change?" Supernatural asked.

"Nope! I'm comfortable like this!" Hetalia answered. "And I'm just lazy."

"Ok then. You're cute like that anyway." Supernatural laughed.

Supernatural started unboxing the pieces. Hetalia grabbed the instructions and started looking over them.

"Ok here are the instructions!" Hetalia handed it to Supernatural.

"We don't need that." Supernatural grabbed a piece of the desk. "We can build it."

"Ok...well I'm gonna use the instructions while you fail at that." Hetalia said reading the instructions.

Supernatural tried to put everything together but got really confused at some points. Hetalia was doing everything perfectly fine and had a part of a desk finished. He looked at Supernatural and laughed.

"So how's everything going?" Hetalia smiled.

"Shut up I need to concentrate." Supernatural said.

"Alright." Hetalia laughed.

As Supernatural was gonna put something together Hetalia was reading the instructions again.

"That doesn't go there." Hetalia said.

"You don't know that!" Supernatural said.

"It says it in the instructions!" Hetalia pointed to the instruction.

"Let me see that!" Supernatural swiped it from Hetalia.

He read it for a while and then looked up at Hetalia. He put the instructions down and put two pieces together. 

"You were right..." Supernatural sighed.

"Oh I'm sorry what was that?" Hetalia laughed. "What did you say Mr. I don't need instructions?"

"Ok we do need instructions!" Supernatural glared. "You were right!"

"Oh it feels good to be right!" Hetalia smiled. "Well let's finish this!"

So Supernatural and Hetalia were putting the desk together for a few hours. At some points they were yelling at each other of what parts go together but they also played around. Once they were finished Hetalia smiled and so did Supernatural. 

"Finally we are done!" Hetalia said. "Well I'm hot in this so be right back."

"Damn right you are hot." Supernatural quietly said.

"Heard that!" Hetalia laughed walking away. "Thanks anyway!"