Taking Hetalia In

Supernatural was walking through the city at night. He was heading towards a bus. While walking he passed someone with a sign. It said:

"Got kicked out of the house and can't go back...someone please take me in. I'm not a bother..."

Supernatural looked at him. He felt bad so he sat down next to him.

"Hey." Supernatural smiled. "What's your name?"

"......" He looked down.

"What happened?" Supernatural asked.

"I got kicked out for being who I am..." He said with a shaky voice. "I came out...that's what happened..."

"Oh...well you could stay with me..." Supernatural stood up and gave out his hand. "You could stay with me as a roommate. I'm totally fine with it."

"Really?" He looked up with a smile. "Thank you so much!"

He grabbed Supernatural's hand and got up. Then the both of them started heading towards the bus stop. While they were waiting Supernatural saw The guy shaking. It looked like he was cold. Supernatural took off his coat and handed it to him. He looked at it and shook his head.

"No it's fine." The guy said smiling a bit.

Supernatural sighed and put it over him. Supernatural smiled at how he looked in his coat.

"You look adorable." Supernatural said while he turned red a bit.

"O-oh thanks!" The guy turned red. "Your coat is a so big on me. It's like a blanket!"

Supernatural chuckled. The bus then arrived and the two went on. Supernatural sat down and the guy did the same. Once they arrived to the stop, they walked the rest of the way. Supernatural kept looking at the guy. He had a backpack. Inside the back pack was a sketchbook and a pencil. There was also a small amount of money and some pajamas. Once they arrived at the house the guy sat down on the couch. Supernatural went to a closet and grabbed some blankets.

"You can go sleep on my bed while I'll sleep on the couch." Supernatural said.

"I'll sleep on the couch." He laid down. "It's quite comfortable."

"How about I stay out here with you." Supenatural said while he sat on the floor. "I'll stay on the carpet floor."

"If you say so." He said grabbing his bag. "Where's your bathroom? I want to change into my pajamas."

"It's just to the right once you go in the hallway." Supernatural answered.

The guy nodded and went to the bathroom. Supernatural went to his room and grabbed some pillows as well. He changed to his pajamas. He then went back outside to the living room. He saw the guy in a panda onesie. Supernatural smiled at him.

"A panda onesie?" Supernatural laughed.

"Yes!" He chuckled. "It's so warm and cozy! I think I look adorable!"

"You actually do." Supernatural turned a bit red and he whispered. "And would be perfect to cuddle with..."

"What was that?" He asked. "Sorry I didn't hear you."

"Nothing!" Supernatural answered. "Let's just go to sleep!"

"Ok...?" He said as he laid down on the couch. "Good night then."

"Yeah good night." Supernatural said as he turned off the lights.

Once they were about to sleep The guy started to speak.

"Thank you for everything." He whispered. "I didn't think anyone would have taken me in. I was even thinking about how my life will be from there. Will it be worth it to live? Or is it just going to get worse? Then you came along and sat next to me and talked to me. I was shocked honestly. From there I knew that my life was worth living. You made me think that and I have to thank you for that."

Supernatural didn't know how to respond so he stood quiet.

"Oh...you're sleeping." He whispered. "Well if that's case...I always thought you were cute...and you also look familiar...after I saw you I just felt like we met before but I'm not really sure. I remember growing up with someone but then I had to move. Haha I was so close to them I cried. I met him at a park when we were little. They were playing in the sand and all of a sudden I fell down...I thought he would laugh at me but no he stared and then I started crying. He quickly went up to me and asked if I was ok."

Supernatural had wide eyes.

"Wonder what he's doing now..." The guy chuckled. "I wish I could see him now. I could say that he was my first ever crush."

Supernatural remembers all of this. He quietly stood up and kissed him.

"Y-you were up?" The guy covered his mouth. "And what was the-"

"I remember..." Supernatural said quietly as he hugged him. "God I missed you so much Heta!"

"That nickname..." Hetalia then hugged back. "It really is you Nat!"

Supernatural gave Hetalia kisses. Hetalia laughed.

"Puberty did hit you like a truck." Supernatural chuckled. "Now you're...hot."

"O-oh." Hetalia blushed. "I-

Supernatural kissed Hetalia. Then he went on top of Hetalia.

"I love you." Supernatural smiled.

"I love you too." Hetalia smiled back.

The two cuddled on the couch and both of them drifted off to sleep.