Happy Halloween!

Hetalia and Supernatural were at a Halloween party. Everyone was assigned some costumes and since they were a couple the host of the party which was MLP decided to have them dressed up as a maid which was Hetalia and yes you guessed it, Supernatural was the master. Once they arrived Hetalia kept looking down and was embarrassed of what he was wearing. Supernatural was proudly wearing his costume.

"Why did I get assigned a maid outfit?" Hetalia quietly asked red in the face.

"I don't know but damn you do look hot." Supernatural smirked as he walked. "Now come on little maid. I am your master after all."

"Your kinks are showing." Hetalia sighed still red.

As the party went on Supernatural kept making Hetalia flustered. Everyone thought it was cute. MLP noticed this and smiled. He walked towards them.

"Are guys having fun?" MLP smiled. "I see you are Hetalia."

Hetalia nodded and smiled a bit.

"Well if you need anything just call me." MLP said as he walked away.

"Oh wait MLP!" Supernatural stopped him. "Do you have a guest room?"

"Yeah. Just go to the hallway and the third door to the right." MLP smiled and walked off.

"Why do you want a guest room?" Hetalia asked.

"I think we need a little alone." Supernatural smirked. "So lead the way."

"No!" Hetalia whispered. "We're at a party!"

"Is my little maid denying my orders?" Supernatural whispered in Hetalia's ear. "Well I think that calls for a little punishment don't you think?"

Hetalia was a blushing mess. He looked at Supernatural and he was waiting. So Hetalia gulped and started to lead the way. Once they arrived Hetalia stood to the side avoiding eye contact. Supernatural opened the door and grabbed Hetalia's hand. When they were in the room Hetalia slowly closed the door and locked it. Supernatural grabbed Hetalia and brought him close to him.

"Come on. Give me some eye contact." Supernatural said softly.

Hetalia looked at him.

"And smile." Supernatural brought his hands to Hetalia's mouth and made him smile

Hetalia laughed and Supernatural smiled at the sound.

"Your laugh always makes my day." Supernatural picked up Hetalia. "It's like music to my ears."

Hetalia wrapped his legs around Supernatural's waist.

"But you know what would really make me happy?" Supernatural asked.

"What?" Hetalia said quietly.

"If you called me master at least for one night." Supernatural answered.

"I guess I could do that..." Hetalia smiled.

"Thank you." Supernatural smiled back.

"You really are a charmer...master~" Hetalia whispered into his ears.

"I know I am." Supernatural placed Hetalia on the bed. "Anyway, let's have some fun shall we?"

Hetalia nodded and they kissed.

You decide what happens next ;) happy late Halloween!