Stuck in a Blanket!

Ok so I came up with this scenario at least I hope so because this has happened to me before! So yeah let's get started!

Supernatural has to go somewhere for a while so he had to leave Hetalia alone.

"Hetalia I have to go so your gonna be alone for a while." Supernatural said.

"Oh ok! Call me when your coming home!" Hetalia said.

"Ok well see ya!" Supernatural said going out the door.

Hetalia was now alone in the house. He didn't know what to do so he just used his computer and just went on tumblr to see what's going on. He then saw a lot drawings of yaoi which kinda shocked him.

"....I didn't even know that position was possible...well that's enough of that!" Hetalia said turning off his computer.

So Hetalia was getting bored so he decided to roll himself in a blanket like a burrito. So he grabbed a big blanket and spread it on the floor and lied down on one of the ends and rolled himself up. Once he was rolled up he laughed to himself and then decided to get out of the blanket but when he tried to the blanket wouldn't spread open. Now Hetalia was stuck inside the blanket.

"Oh god no..." Hetalia said trying to get out. "Well I have to wait until Supernatural gets here..."

So Hetalia waited for Supernatural. It was about an hour until his phone rang.

"Oh I wonder who that could be..." Hetalia said. "WAIT IT'S BAE CALLING ME I NEED TO ANSWER!"

Hetalia tried to reach for the phone but he couldn't so he just flopped on the floor just waiting for Supernatural. After A few minutes Hetalia heard the door opening so he screamed.

"WHO'S HERE?!" Hetalia yelled.

"It's me Hetalia where the hell are you?" Supernatural said.

"Oh I'm right here!" Hetalia said rolling up behind Supernatural.

"Oh my god what happened..." Supernatural said trying not to laugh.

"Oh well you see I was bored and so I decided to roll myself up in this blanket and then I got stuck....NOW GET ME OUT OF THIS BLANKET I'M HUNGRY!" Hetalia said struggling.

"Ok ok I'm coming!" Supernatural laughed.

So Supernatural knelt down and got Hetalia out of the blanket. Hetalia was now happy that he was free.

"How do you even get stuck in a blanket in the first place?" Supernatural said laughing.

"I really don't know! It just happened! I didn't even know it was possible!" Hetalia said laughing as well.

"Well since you're hungry and couldn't get yourself anything to eat because of the blanket, let's go out to get something to eat!" Supernatural suggested.

"Yay! Come on let's go eat!" Hetalia said.

Yay I'm finally finished this chapter! I watched another play through of Undertale and omg I cried again! Poor Asriel! And I'm going to watch a genocide play through next omg I'm so scared! I hope I don't cry as much! Well that's all I have to say hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye!