Love Mark

This takes place where fandoms usually stay at and do their fandom thing. Hope you enjoy!

Hetalia was walking in the halls. He had a scarf on. As he was walking Homestuck stopped him.

"Hey Heta!" Homestuck smiled. "Where you headed?"

"Oh um no where." Hetalia said holding onto the scarf.

"Is that one of Sherlock's scarf?" Homestuck asked. "Why do you have it?"

"No reason just cold." Hetalia started getting nervous.

"You're cold?" Homestuck was suspicious.

"Yeah cold." Hetalia started walking.

"Wait hold on!" Homestuck grabbed onto the scarf.

"Ah don't pull it!" Hetalia held onto it.

"I just grabbed onto it." Homestuck tilted his head. "Are you hiding something?"

"N-no." Hetalia looked away.

Homestuck took the chance to pull it and take it off of Hetalia. Hetalia had wide eyes. Homestuck as well had wide eyes.

"IS THAT A FUCKING HICKEY?!" Homestuck screamed.

"NO!" Hetalia tried to lie. "I-IT'S A UMMM-"

"NO LIES HETA!" Homestuck screamed. "WHO?!"

"IT'S A LOVE MARK!" Hetalia yelled. "FROM A LOVER!"

"Who the hell is this person?!" Homestuck calmed down a bit.

Hetalia stayed.

"Oh look! It's Nat!" Hetalia said as Homestuck turned around.

"You idiot come over here!" Homestuck said to Supernatural.

"Ugh why demon?" Supernatural asked.

"Hetalia here-" Homestuck saw Hetalia slowly walking away. "Get back here!"

Hetalia slowly turned back around. Supernatural had wide eyes and turned red while looking away. Homestuck noticed this and looked at Supernatural.

"Care to explain this?" Homestuck pointed to Hetalia's neck.

"Oh yeah totally." Supernatural walked closer to Homestuck. "I'm FUCKING your best friend."

"..." Everyone was silent.

"Well that was..." Hetalia paused. "...a terrible way of putting it..."

"Well it got to the point right?" Supernatural smiled.

"True." Hetalia smiled back.

"I hate you." Homestuck walked off and looked at Hetalia. "We need to talk about this later. But in the mean time enjoy your boyfriend. I'm happy for you."

With that Homestuck left. It was only Supernatural and Hetalia.

"So it did leave a mark." Supernatural laughed a bit. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine." Hetalia hugged Supernatural. "Love you!"

"Love you too." Supernatural then kissed Hetalia.

If you want to read the flashback then continue reading!

Flashback

Hetalia was walking towards Supernatural's room. Once he arrived Supernatural answered and smiled.

"Hey." Supernatural said. "Your late."

"Shut up." Hetalia chuckled. "Anyways, why did you tell me to come over here?"

"Well sit down first." Supernatural stepped to the side so Hetalia could come in.

Hetalia sat on the bed.

"So I just wanted to ask if we can..." Supernatural paused for a bit. "Get a bit more intimate."

"Oh..." Hetalia turned red. "...Yeah. Sure.

"Don't worry just kissing your neck and maybe touching your curl if that's alright." Supernatural looked at Hetalia.

"Yeah that's fine." Hetalia smiled. "Go ahead."

Supernatural nodded and got on top of Hetalia. He slowly started kissing on his neck and sucking it. Hetalia bit his lip. After a few seconds Supernatural grabbed onto Hetalia's curl. Hetalia gave out a soft moan.

"This better not leave a hickey." Hetalia laughed softly.

"You mean a love mark?" Supernatural smiled.

"Yeah." Hetalia smiled. "That sounds way better."