New House

Supernatural and Hetalia were looking at a house.

"It may have five rooms but you can use them for anything you want." The real estate agent turned and smiled. "If your planning on adopting children for example."

"Oh!" Hetalia chuckled. "Not anytime soon."

"Yeah, but maybe in the future." Supernatural smiled as Hetalia nodded.

"So any questions?" The real estate agent smiled.

Hetalia went to open some windows and then they fell outside as he pushed them out.

"Oh..." Hetalia looked at the real estate agent.

"Uh...is that-" Supernatural got interrupted.

"Like I said this place IS old." The real estate agent chuckled nervously. "But that's basically all that's wrong."

"Oh um...you sure?" Supernatural asked.

The real estate agent nodded and smiled.

"So how's the neighborhood?" Supernatural asked.

"Very nice and..." The real estate agent paused. "Accepting!"

"Oh that's great!" Hetalia smiled. "Finally a neighborhood like this!"

"We'll take it then." Supernatural smiled.

"You made an amazing choice!" The real estate agent smiled.

After a few days of moving

"Ah finally done!" Hetalia jumped a bit.

"Finally happy." Supernatural chuckled. "Lets go say hi to everyone in the neighborhood."

"Ok!" Hetalia was the first to walk out.

Supernatural followed and they went to the house next door. Supernatural knocked. The door opened shortly after.

"Hel-" It was a man and his wife with wide eyes.

"Hello." Supernatural smiled. "We're new around here."

"Yeah and we just wanted to say hi!" Hetalia gave out his hand. "Nice to meet you!"

Hetalia waited for a handshake.

"I don't want to touch you, you disgusting piece of trash." The man glared and closed the door.

Hetalia still had his hand out. He turned to Supernatural with an awed face.

"I think they don't like us." Hetalia scoffed.

"Maybe it's just them." Supernatural gave a reassuring smile.

As they went door to door they were greeted with insults and glares. Only two neighbors were ok with them but the rest just hated them. They were back at their house tired.

"Honestly it doesn't even bother me anymore." Hetalia jumped on the bed. "Less people means less socializing. That's a one-up for me."

"You're cute." Supernatural joined Hetalia. "Are you gonna take a nap?"

"Hell yeah I am." Hetalia stretched. "Are you gonna join me?"

"Yup." Supernatural smiled. "I'm so tired."

When they were on the bed Supernatural hugged Hetalia from behind. After a few seconds Hetalia screamed and jumped off the bed. 

"EWWW!" Hetalia was freaking out. "THERE'S A SPIDER!"

Hetalia looked up and had wide eyes.

"THERE'S A WEB FULL OF SPIDERS!" Hetalia started to leave the room. "EW NO I'M NOT GOING TO BE IN HERE UNTIL THEY ARE GONE!"

Time skip to where they are getting ready to sleep

"Ok it's not that bad." Supernatural said trying to comfort Hetalia. 

"We found two spider nest and the house is falling apart." Hetalia sighed. "And most of the neighborhood hates us."

"Well we could work together and fix this house." Supernatural smiled.

"That does sound fun." Hetalia chuckled. "And maybe...when we're done we could...uh I don't know...do...it?"

"...." Supernatural looked at Hetalia. "You mean sex?"

"Ok well when you say it that blunt it just doesn't sound that romantic." Hetalia laughed.

"Oh ok." Supernatural chuckled. "Let's see...we can do...sexual intercourse."

"No." Hetalia paused. "How about make love?"

"Aww ok." Supernatural kissed Hetalia. "That sounds more innocent."

The two stayed quiet.

"Can we go to a motel cause I don't like the couch." Hetalia said.

"Oh I see." Supernatural playfully crossed his arms. "My  furniture isn't good enough for you?"

"Let's just go!" Hetalia laughed and grabbed Supernatural's hand. "We could be more intimate and romantic on a bed!"

"Oooh so-" Supernatural got interrupted.

"By making out!" Hetalia smirked.

"Oh." Supernatural paused. "Dang..."

"Gotta have to wait till we are done with the house!" Hetalia kissed Supernatural. "You have something to look forward to! Love you!"

"Love you too." Supernatural looked at Hetalia with loving eyes as they got ready to leave. "My little angel."