Supernatural Crushing on Hetalia in High School!

Supernatural was sitting in history class. His last period of the day. He wasn't paying much attention to the teacher. He then looked to the side. He saw Hetalia drawing and smiling. Supernatural smiled and kept looking at Hetalia. Hetalia never really pays attention to history class at all since he literally knows everything about history. Then Hetalia felt like someone was watching him so he turned his head to Supernatural. Supernatural quickly turned his head forward which scared Homestuck who was sitting next to him. Hetalia then went back to drawing. Homestuck looked at Supernatural. Homestuck took out a piece a paper and started writing on it. He then gave it to Supernatural. Supernatural looked at it. 

It said, "Why'd you turn your head like that?! It scared the crap out of me!"

Supernatural grabbed his pencil and started writing. He then gave it back to Homestuck. Homestuck opened it.

It said, "It's none of your business. Now leave me alone."

Homestuck glared at him and then went back to whatever he was doing. If you didn't know (You should! just saying! Look at the title!) Supernatural has a crush on Hetalia. Sherlock and Doctor Who know but Homestuck doesn't. He knows that Homestuck would go crazy if he found out. He wanted to talk to Hetalia but he's so nervous. They're friends but Supernatural has not talked to him for a while. Supernatural was lost in his thoughts. The teacher noticed so she walked towards Supernatural's desk. She then slammed her hand on the desk. Supernatural jumped and looked at her.

"Thinking about you're crush huh?" The teacher said laughing. "Well if you are, stop it! Pay attention you're going to need this for the test tomorrow."

"Uh yes ma'am." Supernatural said.

The teacher then started walking up to the front of the class. Supernatural looked at Hetalia who was looking at him smiling. Supernatural smiled back and looked away. He turned red from embarrassment. Then the bell rang it was time to go home. Supernatural packed his stuff and started heading towards his locker to get a book he was reading. Once he arrived he opened his locker and started looking for the book. He was distracted that he didn't notice Hetalia coming towards him.

"Hey Supernatural!" Hetalia said smiling like he always does.

"AAAH!" Supernatural screamed closing his locker. "HI!"

"Did I scare you?" Hetalia asked.

"What?! Pshh no!" Supernatural said laughing.

"Oh ok!" Hetalia said smiling. "Oh yeah before I forget! Do you want to came to my place to study for the test tomorrow?"

"What? ME come to YOUR place?" Supernatural asked.

"Uh yeah! It's ok if you don't wa-" Hetalia was interrupted by Supernatural.

"YES OF COURSE!" Supernatural said. "Ahem I mean yeah cool."

"Awesome! Well I'll wait for you outside of school so we could walk to my place!" Hetalia said running off.

Supernatural waited until Hetalia was gone. He then opened his locker and grabbed his book. He then froze for a bit.

"YEEEEEESSSSS!" Supernatural screamed. "I'm going to Hetalia's house!"