Having a Baby

I guess this is the continuation of "Father's Day". This is the 100th chapter so it's going to be long because I am trying to make this one special! <3 (If I get anything wrong in this I apologized. I've never been pregnant sooo yeah lol)

It has been more then six weeks after Hetalia told Supernatural that they were going to have a baby. Hetalia was excited to finally get an ultrasound and so was Supernatural. Of course Hetalia will be a girl until after the birth. Supernatural didn't really mind he still loved Hetalia.

"Ah! I'm so excited!" Hetalia hugged Supernatural as they were getting out the car. "Aren't you?"

"Hell yeah!" Supernatural was smiling. "This is so amazing!"

They finally went in the place that do the ultrasound. They waited to be called. (is that what they do? I have no clue) After some time passed by they were finally called. Hetalia got up excitedly and walked in followed by Supernatural. The both of them smiled at each other and they went in a room. Hetalia lied down and the doctor (?) started to do what she needed to do. Hetalia couldn't stop smiling and Supernatural was nearly out of his seat. Once the ultrasound worked the screen showed the baby...or.

"Oh wow look at this!" The doctor smiled. 

"Twins?!" Supernatural had wide eyes. "Woah!"

"Oh geez this was a surprise!" Hetalia laughed. 

"Alright so you will know their gender in about a few more weeks." The doctor said. "Until then you won't know so it's another surprise waiting for you."

"Can't wait!" The both said and smiled.

Timeskip to then finding out the genders

"That's awesome!" Supernatural hugged Hetalia. "A girl and a boy!"

"Let's choose names!" Hetalia went to a website.

So the both did just dad. It did take a few hours and a lot of arguing but they decided to name the twins 'Ruby' and 'Matthew'. After all of that now they just had to wait for the day they are born.

"I love the names so much." Supernatural smiled as he was painting the walls of the nursery. 

"Me too!" Hetalia smiled as well as she (Keep forgetting that Heta is a girl lol) was making some decorations for the nursery. "It was a nice plan to name them after some characters."

"Yeah. It was a nice compromise." Supernatural looked at Hetalia.

Supernatural kept on looking at Hetalia, smiling. Hetalia felt his eyes on him so she turned around to look at him.

"What?" Hetalia chuckled.

"I'm just so happy." Supernatural answered. "I am so in love with you and I just can't help but look at you and say 'We are definitely going to have a future together.'"

"Aww how sweet." Hetalia felt her face turn a bright red. "I love you so much."

They both smiled at each other with loving eyes. Then they continued what they were doing for the nursery.

As some months passed by you could finally see the the round shape of Hetalia's stomach (or uterus idk but I am so used to hearing people saying stomach, are they wrong? Probably. I still don't know but I think uterus sounds right). Hetalia and Supernatural found it truly amazing. Supernatural kept feeling it and felt some movement and he would always chuckle. Hetalia at first loved being pregnant but then got so frustrated especially that she's carrying two babies. She would get moody and would crave foreign food and that means Supernatural had to learn how to make those foods while Hetalia would go for walks. Hetalia also couldn't really get a well rest due to how uncomfortable it is to sleep on the back for her. but she still managed. Overall everything went well for the two.

After the months passed by Hetalia's water broke and they were heading towards the hospital. When Hetalia's water broke they were at Homestuck's house so now Homestuck was in the front driving. He was screaming and panicking.

"OH MY GOOOD!" Homestuck yelled. "CAN'T THE TRAFFIC LIGHT HURRY THE FUCK UP!"

Hetalia was yelling and was in pain. Supernatural was trying to comfort her but he really couldn't control the pains Hetalia had. After what seemed like forever they finally arrived. Supernatural helped Hetalia and Homestuck ran in to get some help.

Skip to them being in a room

There was a lot of screaming. Supernatural was holding Hetalia's hand through everything. 

"CAN I SWEAR?" Hetalia asked.

"Of course you can!" One of the doctors answered.

"FUUUUUCCCCK!" Hetalia screamed.

The door burst open and Hetalia's dad came in. Soon after so did Supernatural's. Homestuck was outside the room along with Sherlock and Doctor Who. They wanted to give Hetalia some space.

"Heta!" Hima was near to crying. "Oh my god it's happening!"

"Holy crap..." Eric was shocked as to what was happening. "I'm actually going to be a grandpa."

Supernatural was smiling at them and the two joined him rooting for Hetalia. Hetalia laughed a bit but still was screaming. Then one of the twins came out. It was Matthew.

"One more to go!" One of the doctors said.

"OH MY GOD!" Hetalia yelled and pushed. "SHIT!"

"Oh my god he must be in so much pain!" Hima was about to hug him "Come her-"

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" Hetalia pulled her hand out of Supernatural's. "NOBODY FUCKING TOUCH ME!"

"Damn..." Eric didn't know what to do.

Hetalia finally gave birth to the other twin, Ruby. Hetalia still felt a bit of pain but it wasn't really all that bad like before. Hetalia was tired. She heard the twins crying and she smiled and felt tears forming in her eyes. Supernatural was just as happy. Supernatural cut the umbilical cord of the twins. Soon the twins were given to Hetalia and Supernatural. Supernatural was holding Ruby and Hetalia had Matthew. The three that were waiting outside the door came in. They slowly walked towards the two.

"Congratulations." The three smiled.

Everyone in the room got the chance to hold the twins.

"We did it." Hetalia smiled. 

"I know." Supernatural said in a soft voice. "I love you."

"I love you too." The both kissed.

After a month

 Hetalia was back to normal and right now it was the middle of the night. Once again one of the twins were crying. Hetalia and Supernatural woke up. The both got up and went into the nursery. It was Matthew as usual.

"Ugh why did he have to be a crier?" Hetalia said in a sleepy voice and picked him up. "Go on Nat sing your song. It always works."

"Alright." Supernatural walked up to Hetalia.

Supernatural sang his song slowly and quietly. It was so nice. Hetalia smiled as Matthew's cries started to stop. Soon enough he fell asleep again. Hetalia put him down and hugged Supernatural.

"Can you sing to me?" Hetalia asked as they started to go to their room. "I really liked that version of your song. It will help me sleep."

Supernatural chuckled and gave a little nod. Once they were in bed, the two cuddled up and Supernatural started singing. Hetalia got closer to Supernatural's chest and started to fall asleep. After the song ended Supernatural smiled and hugged Hetalia a little tighter.

"We have come so far." Supernatural whispered and closed his eyes. "I have never been this happy in a while. Thank you for making it worth living."

Supernatural soon fell asleep. They finally have a family. 

Wowie! 100th chapter! Thank you all for reading this far! Seeing the comments that are written by you really make me happy especially on my bad days! I really didn't think this book will go anywhere but people actually read it and that makes me happy as well! Thank you all for coming this far! I hope you enjoyed the 100th chapter! I did put a lot of effort to make it special and worth reading! Anyways keep reading! I will keep writing more! I finished this in 1:48 in the morning hahaha worth it! <3