Hetalia Stays the Night at Supernatural's House (Part 2)

I totally forgot about this I am so sorry.

"Thank you so much." Hetalia smiled.

"No problem." Supernatural smiled back.

"Do you have any pjs I could use?" Hetalia asked. "I don't have anything."

"Sure." Supernatural grabbed some pjs and gave them to Hetalia.

"I'll be in the bathroom!" Hetalia said walking out of the room.

Supernatural nodded. He laid down and took a deep breath.

"Ok you got this. Just make a move tonight. Supernatural said to himself. "This is perfect. I'll try to get him to sleep next to me and everything will be fine from there."

Supernatural smiled. After a few minutes of waiting, Hetalia came in the room with the pjs on. They were big on him and it looked adorable. Supernatural turned red a bit.

"Cute..." Supernatural whispered so Hetalia wouldn't hear.

"So what do we do now?" Hetalia smiled. "I'm kind of sleepy...what time is it?"

"Oh uh..." Supernatural checked his phone. "It's about to be midnight."

"Oh." Hetalia yawned. "That's why I'm tired."

"Do you want to sleep in the bed next to me?" Supernatural said. "I don't want you sleeping on the floor and besides it's not carpet."

"Yeah I don't mind." Hetalia smiled.

Hetalia and Supernatural got under the blankets and turned off the lights. It was silent and Supernatural felt like Hetalia has already fallen asleep. So he gently kissed Hetalia on the forehead.

"Goodnight." Supernatural softly said.

After he did that Hetalia moved a bit and snuggled into Supernatural's chest. He smiled. After a few more minutes past Hetalia started to talk.

"Wait..." Hetalia paused.

Supernatural looked at Hetalia. He was still sleeping.

"Must be sleep talking." Supernatural said to himself. "Wonder what he's dreaming about."

"I...I.." Hetalia once again paused as he hugged Supernatural. "...love..you N-Nat..."

"...." Supernatural stayed quiet for a bit. "He's dreaming about me?"

"N-Nat..." Hetalia said again. "Hug...kiss...me..."

Supernatural shook Hetalia awake.

"Hm?" Hetalia opened his eyes. "What? ...Oh sorry."

Hetalia scooted away. Supernatural looked at Hetalia and then kissed him. Hetalia was surprised but he soon kissed back. Once they backed away they looked at each other and smiled.

"I heard you sleep talking." Supernatural smiled.

"Oh r-really?" Hetalia turned red. "What did I say?"

"Oh you know, that you love me and that you want me to hug and kiss you." Supernatural chuckled. "It was really adorable so that's why I woke you up and decided to give you what you wanted from me."

"Oh now that's embarrassing." Hetalia laughed a bit.

"Well. Let's go back to sleep." Supernatural said. "I'll give you the other thing that you wanted. A hug."

The both of them laid down and Supernatural hugged Hetalia from the back. From there the both of them drifted off to sleep.