Someones Mad!

Hetalia was playing slither.io on his phone. He has died many times. The games is now getting him frustrated. Hetalia is now getting better. He was so big that he was starting to get happy that he is nearly on the leader board. Hetalia was so focused on this game. Then Hetalia got killed once again and then he chucked his phone to the wall while Supernatural was walking in the room. The phone was thrown right next to Supernatural's head. Supernatural's eyes widened then he turned his head and looked at Hetalia.

"......." Hetalia was silent.

".......uh....So how was your day?" Supernatural asked smiling at Hetalia.

"My day is ok. Now can you please check if my phone is alright?" Hetalia asked. "Also are you okay I didn't hit you or anything right?"

"Well thanks for worrying about your phone first. And I'm okay don't worry." Supernatural said. "Your phone has a little crack on it though. It's not big or anything just a small one."

"Oh ok good!" Hetalia said smiling.

"So what got you all mad?" Supernatural asked.

"This gamed called slither.io! I was almost on the leader board and then I died!" Hetalia said.

"Oh well can I try?" Supernatural said.

"Sure!" Hetalia said.

So Supernatural tried the game. He kept dying but TRIED to stay calm. Once he started getting big he died and was about to throw the phone again but Hetalia grabbed his hand.

"I swear if you throw my phone I will kill you." Hetalia said.

"Oh yeah...sorry." Supernatural said. "I see why you got mad now."

"Yeah." Hetalia said.

"Soooo...let's cuddle now to calm us down." Supernatural said.

"Ok come on let's go." Hetalia said.