Taking Care of a Baby (Continued)

This is a continuation of a chapter (Taking Care of a Baby) idea by RandomTale so once again you can tell me which chapter you want me to continue just give me what you specifically want in the chapter. You can message me if you want. It's preferred but you can do it in the comments.

Hetalia woke up before Supernatural and he turned to look at the baby. She wasn't there. Hetalia panicked and got out of bed looking for her. He looked around the room and couldn't find her. Hetalia walked out into the hallways and heard a noise coming from the room that had Supernatural's and Hetalia's computers. There was also a box filled with art supplies. Hetalia ran in the room and saw the baby playing with the paints. There was paint everywhere. Hetalia had wide eyes.

"AAAAAH!" Hetalia screamed as he went to go get Supernatural. "NAAAT!"

Hetalia started shaking Supernatural and he woke up.

"What?! What's wrong?!" Supernatural asked worried.

"The baby!" Hetalia pulled Supernatural out of bed. "She made a mess with paint!"

The both of them went back into the room and the baby was crawling around.

"MY SUPPLIES!" Hetalia screamed out. "THEY WERE EXPENSIVE!"

"It's kinda cute." Supernatural smiled as the baby crawled to Supernatural's desk.

There was a box and the baby opened it. Supernatural noticed this and quickly grabbed her.

"Haha not there you little angel." Supernatural laughed nervously.

Hetalia notice the box and walked towards it. He grabbed something that was inside and it was a picture. Hetalia turned red. He grabbed more photos and looked through them.

"W-why do you have photos of me when we..." Hetalia paused. "H-how did I not notice that you took these..."

"UM IGNORE THAT!" Supernatural snatched the pictures out of Hetalia's hand. "ITS FOR REASONS!"

"...if you feel lonely then just call me." Hetalia smirked.

Supernatural turned red.

"L-let's just clean this up." Supernatural sighed.

"What about her?" Hetalia asked pointing to the baby.

"Um let's give her one of your plushies." Supernatural said. "So she can be distracted."

"But-" Hetalia was interrupted.

"Heta don't be selfish." Supernatural said. "It's only for today."

"...Fine." Hetalia sighed.

Hetalia gave the baby a plushie and then Supernatural and him started to clean up the mess. Supernatural started to get frustrated that he couldn't take the paint off.

"Why on earth did you have your paints in a box reachable for a baby to get?" Supernatural glared.

"Why do you have pictures of ME in a box that is easy to find hm?" Hetalia glared back.

"..." Supernatural stayed quiet.

"Welp let's just ignore that this ever happened and let's keep an eye on her so she doesn't make any more messes." Hetalia said.

"Yeah." Supernatural nodded.

The two then turned around and saw that the baby was gone. Then there was a loud crash.

"OH GOD NO!" The both of them screamed.