Pride Aftermath

It was late at night and Hetalia and Supernatural barely got home from pride. The two had their flags and candy that they got from the parade. They had rainbow confetti all over them too. They were still smiling as they went to their room. They changed from their clothes into their pajamas. They still had confetti in their hair. So they sat on the bed in the center facing each other.

"Let's take the confetti off of our hair." Hetalia started picking confetti out of Supernatural's hair.

"Alright." Supernatural chuckled. "This is adorable."

"Yeah." Hetalia laughed. "So what did you think of pride?"

"Ah I loved it." Supernatural laughed. "It was amazing."

"Me too!" Hetalia smiled. "Everyone was so nice and funny it was the best thing!"

Supernatural smiled as he was picking out the confetti that was in Hetalia's hair. 

"Careful with curl." Hetalia chuckled.

"Yeah I know." Supernatural nodded. "I would never touch it."

Hetalia smiled and looked at Supernatural. The two finally finished and changed into their pj's. They covered themselves with the blanket that was on their bed and cuddled. 

"I really had a great time." Hetalia said softly. "It was the best time of my life."

"Glad you liked it." Supernatural kissed Hetalia. "I love seeing you happy."

Hetalia turned a bright red and laughed. Then they closed their eyes and started to drift off to sleep.

This one is a bit relaxed, you know? If you have any suggestions for another scenario please leave it in the comments I really need it :)