Puberty (Part 1)

You know how Hetalia's art style changed. Lets say that's puberty. It's more good looking than the first few seasons of Hetalia. So yeah. There's also a comic based on this which had Hetalia go through puberty but I need to find it.

Supernatural and Hetalia never really did get along. In fact they were fighting right now.

"Leave Homestuck alone!" Hetalia said looking up at Supernatural. "And give me back my bag!"

"Yeah, no." Supernatural smirked. "Good luck getting it."

"I hate you!" Hetalia said almost grabbing his bag.

"Woah that was close." Supernatural raised his arm higher. "Try getting it now."

Hetalia glared and backed away a bit and started to run. He then jumped and Supernatural moved out of the way.

"OW!" Hetalia said as he was on the ground.

"Wow that's funny." Supernatural laughed.

Hetalia rubbed his arm and looked to the side. He then smiled.

"My creator is here." Hetalia smirked. "You're in trouble."

Hetalia stood up and started to run up to Hima.

"UGH FINE!" Supernatural threw the bag.

The bag hit Hetalia on the head causing him to fall once again.

"HIMA!" Hetalia screamed.

"THIS IS WHY WE'RE MOVING!" Hima glared at Supernatural.

"Go ahead I don't even like him!" Supernatural started to walk off. "I'm glad you guys are leaving."

"I'm going to tell your creator to kill off some of your characters again if you say something else." Hima said.

Supernatural crossed his arms and walked off. The two never have spoken to each other.

A few years later

Supernatural was at the park sitting on a bench going through his phone. He looked up for a bit and saw Homestuck. Homestuck was walking towards Supernatural.

"Hey idiot." Homestuck waved as he sat down next to him.

"What do you want?" Supernatural rolled his eyes.

"Do you remember Hetalia?" Homestuck asked.

"Oh him?" Supernatural chuckled. "Yeah I do. So what? I never liked him."

"Well you know he moved back here a few days ago." Homestuck said. "He's changed. A LOT."

"And?" Supernatural shrugged. "I don't really care."

Homestuck just sighed. Then there was a voice. Both Supernatural and Homestuck looked up.

"Hey Homestuck!" It was Hetalia.

"Hey Heta!" Homestuck stood up and hugged him.

Supernatural looked at Hetalia and he dropped his phone, his mouth was wide open and so were his eyes.

"Mother of god..." Supernatural whispered to himself.

Hetalia turned his head and saw Supernatural.

"Oh hey." Hetalia smiled slightly.

"Hi..." Supernatural looked at Hetalia up and down. "....hot..."

"What?" Hetalia tilted his head.

"N-nothing!" Supernatural turned red. "Y-you just look so...different."

"Yeah a lot of people say that." Hetalia laughed a bit. "Anyways I hope you still don't hate me."

"Uh...n-no-" Supernatural got interrupted.

"He was telling me how he still hates you." Homestuck turned to Supernatural with smirk.

"Oh..." Hetalia looked down. "Uh well I hope that can change at least..."

"I never said that!" Supernatural glared at Homestuck and then looked back at Hetalia. "Jesus christ I can't stop looking at you..."

"I mean I didn't changed tha-" Hetalia got interrupted.

"You look amazing...good looking....hot..." Supernatural stood there quiet and realized what he said. "UH IGNORE WHAT I SAID!"

"Oh taste the rainbow Nat!" Homestuck laughed. "I'll leave you two alone!"

"So..." Hetalia fidgeted. "You look better then the last time we talked..."

"Puberty hit you like a truck..." Supernatural turned red.

The two stood there awkwardly avoiding eye contact with each other. They really need to catch up.