Memories

Hetalia was at the hospital since he fell down the stairs. Supernatural was sitting beside Hetalia who was sleeping. He kept staring at Hetalia. Supernatural didn't know what to do and was worried about what might happen. As he was thinking he saw Hetalia move a bit. 

"Heta..."Supernatural said quietly. 

Hetalia slowly opened his eyes and looked around. He then looked at Supernatural.

"Heta!" Supernatural hugged him. "Thank god you're ok!"

Hetalia didn't hug back.

"I-I'm sorry but who are you...?" Hetalia pulled back.

"I-I'm Nat..." Supernatural had wide eyes. "S-Supernatural..."

"Nat?" Hetalia tilted his head. "I don't know you."

"We are-" Supernatural got interrupted.

The door opened and a doctor came in.

"Oh you have woken up Hetalia." The doctor smiled.

"H-he doesn't remember..." Supernatural had a shaky voice.

"Oh I was afraid of that..." The doctor's smile faded. "But don't worry but he will gain them back on his own. Don't overwhelm him."

"I can't tell him that he was my boyfriend...?" Supernatural whispered. 

"He'll probably be..." The doctor looked at Supernatural.

"Freaked out..." Supernatural looked at Hetalia. "Alright. I got it."

"But the good news is, is that you can take him home now." The doctor said. "You guys are free to go."

Supernatural smiled a bit and walked towards Hetalia.

"Come on let's go home." Supernatural grabbed his stuff.

"We live together?" Hetalia asked.

"Yeah. Roommates..." Supernatural's heart broke once he said that.

"Oh ok!" Hetalia smiled. "Do we have other friends?"

"Yeah I think they're waiting for you at the house." Supernatural said.

Hetalia nodded and walked out of the room.

"You're going to make me fall in love with you again." Supernatural said to himself.

At The House

Supernatural and Hetalia walked in the house and there sat Homestuck, Sherlock, and Doctor Who.

"Is he alright?!" Homestuck stood up.

"Hello!" Hetalia smiled. "What's your name?"

"...You don't..." Homestuck walked towards Hetalia. "...know me...?"

"Sorry...are we close friends?" Hetalia asked.

"Y-yeah..." Homestuck nodded.

"Oh." Hetalia looked down.

"I'm Sherlock." Sherlock said quietly.

"And I'm Doctor Who." Doctor Who said. "We're all friends."

"That's nice to hear!" Hetalia smiled.

"He'll gain some memories back but it might take a while." Supernatural said. 

Everyone nodded and looked at Hetalia who smiled at them.

After a Few Months

Hetalia was in the guestroom looking around. He still doesn't know that he used to be with Supernatural so he let Hetalia stay in the guestroom. One day Hetalia just wanted to see if there's some stuff of his own that will bring back some memories. He opened the closet door and saw a box on top and he grabbed it. Hetalia looked inside and it had pictures. It was with everyone but mostly it was with Supernatural. He smiled and laughed at most of them. When Hetalia looked at the last picture he dropped it and tears started to form in his eyes. He started to get memories but he didn't understand why he was starting to get teary eyed. He then stood up and grabbed the other boxes and look through them. He started to get his memories back and he smiled. There was one last box labeled 'memories of us together'. Hetalia opened the box and it was Supernatural and him again together. They were pictures of them kissing, smiling, being silly, and looking each other with loving eyes. Hetalia smiled and put the pictures down and went to look for Supernatural. He was sitting in the living room on the couch. Supernatural turned his head and saw Hetalia.

"Oh hey." Supernatural smiled. "You alright?"

Hetalia walked towards him and sat next to him.

"I'm ok." Hetalia answered.

It was quiet from there and Hetalia scooted closer to Supernatural. He noticed and looked at Hetalia.

"Sorry." Hetalia said quietly.

"No need to apologize." Supernatural chuckled. "You're fine."

Hetalia smiled and turned to Supernatural and kissed him. Supernatural had wide eyes and looked at Hetalia once he backed away. 

"I remember." Hetalia smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." Supernatural hugged Hetalia. "It was so painful for me to see you like that. To never say I love you like I always do. To never wake up seeing your cute sleeping face next to mine. I miss that so much."

"You are going to make me cry." Hetalia chuckled a bit.

"And I will be there to wipe the tears away." Supernatural looked at Hetalia.

"That's cheesy." Hetalia laughed.

"Yeah but still romantic." Supernatural chuckled. "Alright I'm trying."

"And I find it cute that you're trying." Hetalia laid down on his lap, looking up at him. "We'll always be together right?"

"Of course." Supernatural looked at him. "Always and forever."