Coffee Shop

Hetalia was walking and was heading towards the coffee shop. He always liked it there and he always goes there to do some work or read. The worker that served him some coffee always sees him and has started to develop some feelings. Once he saw Hetalia he smiled.

"Hello Heta. What would you like today?" He asked.

"Hi Nat!" Hetalia smiled. "And coffee please!"

"What would you like in it?" Supernatural asked.

"Surprise me!" Hetalia chuckled.

So Supernatural started to make the coffee. As he got a cup he got an idea. Supernatural decided to give Hetalia a little secret message. He grabbed a sharpie and wrote on it. He crossed out a few words on the caution note so it would say "Careful, you're extremely hot." Supernatural then drew an arrow pointing to it. He finally gave it to Hetalia and smiled. Hetalia saw the arrow pointing to the message so he read it. Hetalia turned completely red.

"Like my little message?" Supernatural smirked.

"I-I-yes!" Hetalia bluntly said.

"Did I get you flustered?" Supernatural chuckled. "You know, it is true."

"I don't know what to say...uh thanks?" Hetalia said softly.

"So maybe would you like to go out sometimes?" Supernatural asked hoping for a yes.

"Y-yeah!" Hetalia nodded while smiling.

"Great." Supernatural said. "Then see ya. Oh yeah I put my number on the cup too. So call me."

Hetalia nodded and went to sit down at a table. He couldn't stop staring at Supernatural. He would try to stop but he couldn't. Supernatural notice that Hetalia was staring so he winked at him. Hetalia gasped and went back to drinking his coffee. He was flustered.

"Oh god he's so..." Hetalia sighed. "Dreamy..."