Alone in an Office

Hetalia was walking around. There was no one. It was already nighttime and Hetalia had to finish some work. He regrets not doing it because all he wanted to do is sleep. Once he arrived at his office, he sat down and turned on his computer. While he was waiting for his computer to start Hetalia heard a knock. He quickly turned around and saw Supernatural.

"Jesus christ you scared me." Hetalia chuckled.

"Oh sorry." Supernatural smiled. " When I saw you I just decided to say hi since I'm here to finish some work."

"Oh well hi." Hetalia waved. 

Supernatural smiled and started to walk off.

"Uh wait!" Hetalia said. "Uh c-can I uh go to your office once I'm done with what I'm doing?"

"Uh I guess sure." Supernatural nodded and walked off.

Hetalia smiled until Supernatural was out of sight. He sighed and face palmed himself.

"Why did I do that?" Hetalia covered his face. "Stupid! Stupid!"

Hetalia went back to finishing his work. After about an hour Hetalia finished. He turned off the computer and grabbed his stuff. Once he was out of his office he stopped. He was thinking of whether he should go to Supernatural's office or not. He kept thinking of what he was going to talk about if he did decide to go to the office. He just sighed and went to Supernatural's office. When Hetalia was outside the office he took a deep breath, put on a smile, and he went in. Supernatural turned to look at Hetalia. 

"Oh hey." Supernatural said as he went back to doing his work.

"Hey." Hetalia sat in a chair that was in front of Supernatural's desk. "So how's it going with your work?"

"It's hell." Supernatural chuckled. "But at least I have some company."

"Y-yeah." Hetalia smiled.

After that it was quiet. Hetalia took out his phone and decided to text Homestuck.

"Help me!"

"What's wrong?"

"I'm in Nat's office and I don't know what to talk about!"

"Oh. Yeah I still don't know why you have feelings for the idiot."

"Homestuck!"

"Ok fine. Ask him how his day's been."

Hetalia looked up from his phone and smiled.

"So how was your day?" Hetalia asked.

"It was ok." Supernatural answered. "How about you?"

"Mine was good actually." Hetalia smiled. "Until I came here, I really wanted to sleep."

"Yeah I know the feeling." Supernatural said.

Hetalia sat there again not knowing what to say. He went back to texting Homestuck.

"I did that now what?"

"Heta! Do you not have any social skils?!"

"No I don't! The conversation didn't last!"

"You should have told him what you did today! That would have lasted!"

"Do I tell him that?"

"No it's too late now!"

":("

"Compliment him, I don't know."

"That will seem weird!"

"Well Heta your on your own now. I can't help you so good luck! Hope you do the frickle frackle!"

"HOMESTUCK!"

";D"

Hetalia sighed. Supernatural looked up and then back to his work.

"Who were you texting?" Supernatural asked.

"Just Homestuck." Hetalia answered.

"And I think I'm done." Supernatural said smiling. 

"Oh so that means I need to leave." Hetalia said standing up. "It was nice spending some time with you."

Hetalia started to leave but was blocked by Supernatural.

"Uh m-maybe we can hang out here for a bit." Supernatural turned a bit red.

"But you finished your work..." Hetalia said pointing to the computer.

"D-doesn't matter." Supernatural stuttered. "I want to...t-talk!"

"Ok?" Hetalia was confused.

Hetalia sat on Supernatural's desk on the corner. Supernatural looked at him and then at the ground.

"So..." Supernatural paused. "I need some advice..."

"Oh ok!" Hetalia smiled. "What is it that you need advice on?"

"So...I like someone..." Supernatural looked down. "We know each other and I want to tell them that I like them but....I don't know how..."

"Oh..." Hetalia felt his heart break but he forced a smile. "Just tell them and see what they say."

"Ok." Supernatural took a deep breath. "Uh Heta?"

"Yeah?" Hetalia looked up.

"I....like you..." Supernatural said. "A lot."

Hetalia turned bright red. Supernatural waited for a response. 

"Uh...I don't know what to say..." Hetalia looked down.

"I screwed up didn't I?" Supernatural walked back and forth. "I hope this doesn't ruin anything. It's fine if you don't feel the s-"

"Hey can you come here for a sec?" Hetalia asked.

Supernatural stopped and looked at Hetalia. He walked up to him.

"Uh yeah?" Supernatural asked.

"Come closer." Hetalia softly said. 

Supernatural did that and Hetalia gave him a peck on the lips. Supernatural looked at Hetalia surprised. He then grabbed Hetalia's chin and kissed him. Hetalia kissed back and he wrapped his arms around Supernatural's neck. The two then backed away from each other for air. They looked at each other and smiled.

"So are we official?" Supernatural kissed Hetalia's neck. "Or do I need to convince you some more~"

"We are official." Hetalia smiled. "But how about we go to your place to continue that kiss~"

Supernatural smiled and then started walking. Hetalia followed. Supernatural let Hetalia go out the door first. He then slapped Hetalia's bottom.

"AH!" Hetalia turned around.

"Sorry." Supernatural laughed. "I just couldn't resist. You know I always used to look at it right?"

"Ooh." Hetalia turned red. "Well that's....interesting?"

"You better get used to it cause I might be doing it often." Supernatural laughed. "Now come on. We have something to get to at my place~"