Jealous Hetalia

Supernatural and Hetalia were going out to the cafe. Once they arrived Supernatural ordered. The worker looked at him and smiled. Hetalia stood there looking at her.

"It's on the house." The worker leaned on the counter looking at Supernatural.

"Oh really?" Supernatural smiled a bit. "Thanks."

"No problem~" The worker said.

Hetalia crossed his arms.

"Bitch..." Hetalia muttered.

"Hm?" Supernatural turned to look at Hetalia.

"Oh it's nothing." Hetalia smiled a bit. 

The two sat down on a table and were facing each other. It was quiet until Supernatural broke the silence.

"Is something wrong?" Supernatural asked. "You're quiet."

"I'm fine." Hetalia smiled. "Thanks for worrying."

Supernatural smiled and the worker came up with the drinks. 

"Hello there~" The lady put the drinks on the table.

The lady then leaned on the table showing her chest to Supernatural. Hetalia rolled his eyes.

"Hey maybe once I'm done with work we can go to your place~" The worker smirked. "To have some fun~"

"Uh..." Supernatural backed away.

"How about you back off." Hetalia glared.

"Can you try to leave us alone?" She rolled her eyes.

"Well your attempt at getting with him is kinda failing." Hetalia crossed his arms. "You know let me give you a plan. Try plan D for dumbass. Or maybe plan B for bitch."

Supernatural chuckled.

"You can leave." She glared.

"No thank you." Hetalia grabbed his drink. "I'm fine here."

"He probably doesn't even like you." She rolled her eyes.

"What are you trying to do with your eyes?" He asked. "Are you trying to look for your brain? Well sorry to break the news to you love, but you don't have one so don't bother."

She turned around and walked off. Hetalia drank his drink.

"Taught that bitch a lesson." Hetalia said.

"You know you're cute when you're jealous." Supernatural smiled.

"Yeah?" Hetalia chuckled.

"Yup. Now come here." Supernatural leaned in. "Let me kiss that adorable face."

"You're being ridiculous...but..." Hetalia kissed Supernatural and backed up. "I love you too much to say no."