Car Accident

Homestuck was at home doing nothing until he got a phone call. It was from Supernatural.

"Demon I need you to pick Hetalia and me up."

"Wait what? Why? And I'm not-"

"Just get here. I'll text you where we're at. Ok bye."

Supernatural just hung up. Homestuck just decided to go.

With Supernatural and Hetalia

The two didn't talk to each other. Hetalia was too embarrassed. Supernatural then broke the silence.

"So Homestuck will be getting here in a few minutes." Supernatural looked at the time.

"Oh...um...ok." Hetalia avoided eye contact.

When some time passed Homestuck finally arrived. The two got in the car. Hetalia in the front and Supernatural in the back.

"Alright so how did you guys get into a car accident?" Homestuck asked the two.

No one answered for a moment until Supernatural did. He leaned forward so he was able to look at Hetalia.

"So, we were driving, and there was a deer on the road that Heta here didn't notice." Supernatural said as Hetalia hid his face.

"Alright and?" Homestuck was waiting for an answer.

"So I said, 'Heta deer!' and do you want to tell Homestuck what your response was Heta?" Supernatural slightly smiled.

Homestuck looked at Hetalia as he brought his head up. Hetalia took a deep breath.

"Yes, honey?" Hetalia turned red.

"Aww how cute." Homestuck chuckled.

"It's cause you always say 'dear' to me." Hetalia crossed his arms.

"Well I sort of screamed it out so I would have thought you would have noticed the animal." Supernatural said. "What else was I going to say? 'Heta! Living organism!'?"

Hetalia couldn't help but laugh a bit.

"You guys are meant to be." Homestuck smiled as he drove off.

Hetalia and Supernatural only smiled at each other lovingly.

This idea was given to me by BlueberryCheesecake-