Privacy!

Homestuck was getting bored so he decided to visit Hetalia

Homestuck was getting bored so he decided to visit Hetalia. Once he arrived Homestuck knocked. No body answered so he thought that Hetalia was sleeping. So he knew where the key was so he grabbed it from the flower plot. So he opened the door and walked in and started to head towards Hetalia's room.

Meanwhile with Hetalia and Supernatural

Supernatural started pinning Hetalia on the wall kissing him. Hetalia kissed back. Supernatural started to take off Hetalia's jacket. Supernatural kept kissing Hetalia and started to lift up his shirt. Half way up Supernatural touched Hetalia's curl. Hetalia let out a soft moan. As they were kissing they didn't notice Homestuck opening the door and coming in.

"Ahem!" Homestuck stared at the two.

The both f them turned their heads and looked at him. Supernatural glared at him and Hetalia only blushed with wide eyes.

"What are you even doing here?!" Supernatural said.

"I wanted to visit Hetalia!" Homestuck answered.

"W-well not right now Homestuck." Hetalia said.

"OK NOW LEAVE!" Supernatural screamed.

"Ok ok I'm going sorry!" Homestuck said leaving.

Supernatural sighed and closed the door. He then turned back to Hetalia and started walking towards Hetalia smirking.

"Now...Where were we~" Supernatural pinned Hetalia again on the wall. 

You decide what happens next~ *wink wink*