Protective Parents!

Supernatural and Hetalia have a kid that are in their teens now lol

Supernatural and Hetalia were in the living room watching TV. While doing that the front door open and their child came in from school. Hetalia smiled and looked at him.

"Hey how was school Dante?" Hetalia asked.

"Oh it was great!" Dante smiled and sat next to Hetalia. "You're the best you know that?"

"No." Supernatural bluntly said.

Hetalia and Dante turned to Supernatural confused.

"No what?" Dante asked.

"You want something and the answer is no." Supernatural said.

"You don't even know what I want." Dante crossed his arms.

"Ah so you do want something." Supernatural sighed.

"What do you want?" Hetalia smiled.

"I think I should be able to date now!" Dante smiled. "So can I have your permission?"

Hetalia's smile faded away and he then looked at Supernatural. Supernatural looked back at Hetalia.

Scheisse..." Hetalia quietly said.

"No! You're to young!" Supernatural said.

"I'm nearly 17!" Dante glared.

"No! You are-" Supernatural was interrupted.

"You can...BUT this person has to be a good student, with good grades, no drinking or smoking, has to be nice, need to care about you, AND we get to question him for about..." Hetalia was thinking.

"Three HOURS." Supernatural smiled. "That's the only condition you have to agree on."

Dante crossed his arms and sighed. He then smiled and went to the door and opened it.

"Ok you can come in they want to meet you!" Dante said.

"WHAT?!" Both Hetalia and Supernatural had their eyes wide open.

"Uh hello." Dante's boyfriend came in.

Hetalia and Supernatural looked at each other and then at the other two. 

"Haha well let's go to the kitchen..." Supernatural clenched his fist.

"Ok calm down don't go to your demon self and kill the guy." Hetalia kissed Supernatural's cheek.

"W-wait what?" The boyfriend turned to Dante.

"Oh don't worry!" Dante laughed. "He won't do anything!"

"Oh haha ok." The boyfriend laughed and then grabbed Dante's hand. "Well let's go."

Once everyone was in the kitchen Supernatural glared at the boyfriend. Hetalia then smacked Supernatural on the head.

"You're scaring the poor guy." Hetalia sighed. "Ok well the first part of the question are gonna be aske by me!"

"Oh thank god..." The boyfriend quietly said.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Supernatural screamed.

"WHAT? NOTHING SIR!" The boyfriend had a terrified look on his face.

"Ok what is your name?" Hetalia glared at Supernatural.

"A-alex." Alex calmed down.

"Ok Alex I am sorry that he scared you. He really is a nice guy." Hetalia smiled.

After Hetalia and Supernatural asked their questions. They then agreed on Dante dating Alex. Dante smiled and hugged the both.

"Uh Hetalia can you get me my water it's in the bedroom and Dante can you go out next door and get more salt from the neighbors?" Supernatural asked.

The both nodded and left the kitchen. Supernatural then glared at Alex. Alex got nervous.

"Ok let me tell you this, hurt him and I will kill you." Supernatural looked at Alex. "Hetalia will do the same. We have weapons hidden in the house and let me tell you that Hetalia will use them if he haves to. He really is good at using them and it may not seem like it but believe me I know what happens. So you understand?"

"Y-yes sir." Alex stuttered

"Good." Supernatural smiled.