Finding Nemo

Supernatural was never came out of the room after his season finale. (Same. The season finale messed me up too dude...) He was devastated. Hetalia felt bad but he wanted to cheer him up so he went in the room. He had a movie on him.

"Hey. I know you just had your season finale a few day ago-" Hetalia got interrupted.

"AAAAAHHHH!" Supernatural's screams were muffled by a pillow.

"Yes. yes I know." Hetalia kinda stood there awkwardly. "But you need to get out of this room at least in the living room. Let's watch a movie."

"....What movie?" Supernatural looked up wiping tears away.

"Finding Nemo." Hetalia answered.

Supernatural stood still to think about it. He then nodded. Hetalia smiled. The both of them headed to the living room and Hetalia started the movie. As the movie progressed Supernatural started to feel better. Than his favorite scene came on.

"I'm gonna touch the butt." Supernatural quoted.

"...You should touch my butt..." Hetalia muttered while crossing his arms.

"What?" Supernatural turned to look at him.

"What?" Hetalia quickly turned to him. "Oh wow I'm hungry be right back."

Hetalia stood up and Supernatural slapped the butt. Hetalia jumped.

"I touched the butt." Supernatural smiled. "Proud of me?"

"I don't know." Hetalia was now red.

Short I know but it's something. Idea was given to me by