Surprise

Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Homestuck, and Hetalia were hanging out at Supernatural's house. They were watching movies. It was a movie night and all of them were gonna sleep over. As it was getting late Supernatural was getting tired so he decided to take a shower. (I don't know how Supernatural's wings work but just pretend that he can make them go away when ever he wants XD) Supernatural then left to his room and started to take a shower. The rest just started to hang out. Homestuck then started to mess with Hetalia.

"So Hetalia...Nat is in the shower." Homestuck smirked.

"Yeah so..." Hetalia looked confused.

"Wouldn't you want to be in his room?" Homestuck laughed.

"N-no!" Hetalia turned red. "And besides why are you bringing this up?"

"You know why." Homestuck smiled. "You told me."

"And I regret that." Hetalia sighed.

"What?" Doctor Who asked.

"Doctor Who I don't think you should ask that." Sherlock sighed.

"Oh it's fine!" Homestuck smiled. "It's just that Hetalia-"

"Shut up!" Hetalia covered Homestuck's mouth with his hand.

Homestuck tried to speak but couldn't. Homestuck then licked Hetalia's hand.

"EEEW!" Hetalia removed his hand. "YOU LICKED MY HAND!"

"Haha so anyways Heta likes Nat!" Homestuck said quickly.

"You act like a child!" Hetalia glared.

"Wait really?" The both asked.

Hetalia slowly nodded while turning red. Sherlock and Doctor Who looked at each other and smiled. Sherlock started walking towards Homestuck and whispered something to him. Homestuck smirked and nodded. Sherlock then told Doctor Who and he nodded as well. Hetalia was confused.

"What are you guys agreeing on?" Hetalia asked. 

"Can I see your jacket Heta?" Homestuck asked. 

"Um...sure?" Hetalia took off his jacket and gave it to Homestuck.

Sherlock went somewhere to grab something and he came back with rope and duct tape. Hetalia got kind of nervous.

"Uh what's...that for?" Hetalia pointed at the stuff.

Homestuck then grabbed Hetalia so he wouldn't be able to move. Sherlock gave the duct tape to Doctor Who.

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DO-" Hetalia was interrupted.

Doctor Who put the duct tape on Hetalia's mouth. While all of this happened Sherlock ran to Supernatural's room and got everything ready. Homestuck then started dragging Hetalia to Supernatural's room. Hetalia was gonna take the duct tape off but Doctor Who grabbed his hands. Homestuck then put Hetalia on Supernatural's bed. Hetalia was gonna run away but was caught by Homestuck. Homestuck was tying Hetalia's hand to one of the corners of the bed and Doctor Who was tying the other hand to the other corner. Sherlock was tying the feet to the bottom corners. Once they were done Homestuck then looked at Hetalia then smirked.

"One more thing!" Homestuck said.

Homestuck then went towards Hetalia and lifted his shirt a bit. He then unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He then smiled.

"Perfect!" Homestuck laughed. "Well let's go! Good luck Hetalia!"

The three left and closed the door. Hetalia tried to move but couldn't. He could hear the shower turn off. He then started to panic and turn red. He tried to scream but couldn't. Then he heard the door open. He lifted his head and Supernatural walked out. He didn't see Hetalia at first so he just had his back towards him. Hetalia stayed quiet and was now fully red. Hetalia then realized what was happen he then started screaming. Supernatural jumped and quickly turned around. Supernatural turned red at Hetalia tied to his bed. Hetalia looked at him and his eyes opened wide and then lied his head back on the bed. Supernatural then went towards Hetalia and slowly took off the tape. 

"Thank you and I'm s-sorry!" Hetalia said. "It was the other three who did this to me!"

"I-It's fine." Supernatural looked at Hetalia.

Hetalia continued to struggle. Supernatural continued to look at Hetalia. He then jumped on top of Hetalia. Hetalia gave out a little scream. Supernatural then smiled.

"You're red." Supernatural laughed.

"I-I am?" Hetalia asked.

"Yeah." Supernatural answered. "It's adorable."

"Heh t-thanks." Hetalia smiled.

"You...you don't mind if I kissed you right?" Supernatural asked. "If you don't want to it's fine."

"N-no! I don't mind!" Hetalia said. "I can't move either way so I can't stop you."

"Heh well that's good." Supernatural laughed.

Supernatural then kissed Hetalia. Hetalia tensed up a bit but then relaxed. Supernatural then accidentally touched Hetalia's curl. Hetalia moaned. Then there was a banging on the door.

"Woah there Nat! That was fast!" Homestuck screamed through the door while the others laughed. "You're gonna keep us up all night!"

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" Supernatural turned red. "I'm so sorry Heta."

"I-It's fine." Hetalia smiled. "It was an accident."

Supernatural then untied Hetalia. Hetalia smiled and hugged Supernatural.

"I'm free!" Hetalia smiled. "You really took advantage of me being tied down huh?"

"Shut up." Supernatural laughed. "I just always wanted to do that."

"Well it happened." Hetalia laughed.

Supernatural kissed Hetalia's forehead and smiled. So for that night they cuddled and talked to each other. Mean while with the others, they were just happy that they got together.