Impressing Him

Supernatural was at the gym and saw Hetalia doing his thing. Sherlock and Doctor Who noticed this and laughed.

"Come on I want to leave already. Do your push-ups." Sherlock smiled

"Alright I'm coming." Supernatural got on the floor. "I don't understand why you guys came with me to the gym if you find it boring."

"We're bored." Doctor Who said.

"Well anyways." Supernatural started counting. "One... two...three...four-"

Supernatural saw Hetalia coming towards them and so he continued.

"Four hundred five...four hundred six..." Supernatural looked up and saw Hetalia smile. "Seven...eight..."

"That was pathetic." Sherlock chuckled.

"Shut up!" Supernatural glared.

"Well your little crush is coming over here again." Doctor Who said.

Supernatural got up and stood up tall spreading his wings.

"Oh hey Heta." Supernatural said. "You need anything?"

"Oh no not really." Hetalia smiled. "Just wanted to say that the push-ups were pretty impressive. You know I didn't think it was possible."

"Oh yeah." Supernatural laughed nervously.

"You really didn't do over 400 huh?" Hetalia chuckled. "Just did it to impress me."

"Well um..." Supernatural stayed quiet.

"You did?" Hetalia smiled. "Well maybe we can exercise together. At your place tonight. Teach me a few things~"

"Oh um definitely!" Supernatural turned slightly red.

"Text me your address." Hetalia said. "Can't wait~"

With that Hetalia walked off and left Supernatural surprised yet a little excited.

"Haha so we're going to leave tonight." Sherlock said.

"Yeah..." Doctor Who said. "Have a good time."

"Oh I will." Supernatural smiled.