A Fallen Angel

Hetalia was doing what he was doing in his room. It was night already so he was already ready for bed. He covered himself with the sheets and started to look through his phone a bit. After a few minutes he turned off the lights and started to close his eyes. Then there was this loud sound. Hetalia quickly sat up and ran towards the window. He saw a guy.

"What the..." Hetalia then went  downstairs and went outside.

Hetalia walked up to the guy.

"Oh um hello sorry but who are...you...?" Hetalia's eyes went wide. "W-wings?"

"I am an angel. Supernatural that's my name." Supernatural said standing up. "I have fallen for some strange reason."

"O-oh." Hetalia stood there. "I'm Hetalia."

"Can I stay at your home?" Supernatural asked.

"Yeah sure!" Hetalia smiled. "I could fix you up!"

"That is nice of you." Supernatural smiled a bit.

The two walked in Hetalia's house. Supernatural looked around and then sat down on the couch in the living room. Hetalia went to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit. After that Hetalia sat down next to Supernatural and grabbed his hand that was cut. As Hetalia bandaged Supernatural, Supernatural quietly observed Hetalia. It was quiet for a moment. After Hetalia was done he kissed Supernatural's hand. Supernatural tilted his head a bit.

"What was that for?" Supernatural asked.

"Oh sorry it's suppose to make the pain go away." Hetalia smiled a bit.

"I'll remember that." Supernatural said. "Anyways, you can go to sleep if you want. I'll stay out here."

Hetalia nodded and walked away. Once he closed the door to his room he sat on his bed.

"I guess I have a roommate now." Hetalia chuckled a bit.

A few weeks later

Supernatural went out and grabbed some food. Once he arrived at Hetalia's house he opened the door and set the things down.

"Hey Heta!" Supernatural called out. "I'm back!"

Supernatural waited a bit and there was no response. He started to go upstairs and heard Hetalia talking quietly.

"I'm so stupid. I can't do anything right." Hetalia said. "Worthless that's what I am..."

Supernatural opened the door slightly and saw Hetalia sitting on the floor with his back leaning against the bed.

"Why...?" Hetalia's voice was shaky. "I want to make everyone...happy...but...."

Hetalia started to cry silently.

"I'm sorry...for the stupid things that I do..." Hetalia said.

Supernatural then opened the door. Hetalia quickly stood up and walked out the room. Supernatural then followed and saw Hetalia sitting on the couch looking down while rubbing his eyes. Supernatural sat next to him and grabbed him by the shoulders. Supernatural then kissed Hetalia's chest where his heart would be. Hetalia sat there shocked.

"Is it all better since I kissed it?" Supernatural tilted his head.

"Y-yeah." Hetalia was red. "Thank you."

Hetalia hugged Supernatural and they stayed like that for a while.