Criminals (Part 2)

While walking Hetalia started to explain to Supernatural why his boss won't allow Hetalia to take someone in.

"So my boss is really strict and he doesn't want me to have a friendship or relationship with anyone." Hetalia sighed.

"Why not?" Supernatural asked.

"He doesn't want me to get attached to anyone." Hetalia looked at Supernatural. "He says it distracts me from my work."

"Wow." Supernatural sighed. "I mean you have done it before right? For example, have a friend or something. And maybe take someone in."

"Yeah I did..." Hetalia looked down. "There was consequences...I got caught and let's just say that it didn't end well..."

Hetalia took off his suspenders and lifted up his shirt. Supernatural saw cuts, bruises, scars, and burns.

"Oh my god that asshole..." Supernatural got angry.

"But I'm willing to risk it for you." Hetalia put down his shirt and put his suspenders back on. "I'll sneak you in."

"Thanks but do you have a plan?" Supernatural asked.

"Yes I do." Hetalia smiled. "We're almost there. Just through the woods."

The two kept walking. Once they were near the house Hetalia stopped.

"Can you fly with your wings?" Hetalia asked.

"Yeah why?" Supernatural asked.

"I'll distract the guards and you fly to my room. It's on the second floor. The window that is above the door that's my room." Hetalia said. "You should be able to open it."

"Got it." Supernatural nodded.

Hetalia went on and Supernatural waited until it was clear. Once Hetalia went up to the guards he decided to start a conversation.

"Hey guys!" Hetalia smiled. "Come on gather around guys I have a story to tell!"

"Sorry sir not right now." One of the guards said.

"Come on guys!" Hetalia whined. "I have to tell you something! I think there's someone following me!"

Right when Hetalia said that the guards looked at him and they all turned to face him. Once they did that Supernatural started to head towards Hetalia's room.

"Yeah! Um..." Hetalia kept looking at Supernatural.

"What are you looking at?" Once of the guard asked.

He was about to turn around but Hetalia panicked and just kissed him. The others had wide eyes. Hetalia backed up.

"Um...that was...nice." The guard said.

"Yeah thanks! I uh that was for...doing a great job!" Hetalia laughed nervously. "Don't tell my boss...Um as for you guys be more like him alright? So I can do what I did!" 

Hetalia looked up and Supernatural was going into the room.

"So yeah about being followed..." Hetalia tried to think of something. "Whoever finds the person will...get more from me...and uh hang out in my room with me~"

Hetalia winked at them. They quickly ran into the woods. 

"I can't believe I did that." Hetalia said to himself.

Hetalia went in the mansion and went to his room. He saw Supernatural looking around.

"You have a big room." Supernatural said. "Is it sound proof?"

"Yeah actually." Hetalia said locking the door. "Could make any noise and no one would hear it."

"Wow..." Supernatural said.

"Yeah." Hetalia laid down on the bed.

"So you kissed the guard." Supernatural sighed. "Pathetic."

"Yeah." Hetalia said. "And why are you upset?"

"Was it your first kiss?" Supernatural looked down.

"Yeah so?" Hetalia was confused.

"It should have been me but whatever." Supernatural rolled his eyes.

"Your jealous." Hetalia smirked. "He really is a good kisser."

Supernatural got on top of Hetalia.

"I'm better then that idiot." Supernatural whispered into Hetalia's ear. 

"Prove it to me then." Hetalia smirked.

Supernatural then kissed Hetalia. He kissed back and wrapped his arms around Supernatural's neck. (ok this is my first time writing smut and I hope it turns out well, there's room for improvement so don't be afraid to correct me on something. Just be nice about it alright?) Supernatural then decided to lick Hetalia's lip begging for entrance. Hetalia smiled and let him do what he wanted to do. After a few seconds Supernatural started to take off his coat and shirt. Hetalia put his hands on Supernatural's bare chest. Supernatural then looked at Hetalia.

"What's the curl?" Supernatural asked.

"You have to find out~" Hetalia quietly said.

Supernatural grabbed it and pulled it which made Hetalia moan quietly. Supernatural smirked and started to kiss Hetalia on the neck. Hetalia bit his lip trying not to make a sound. Supernatural noticed he wasn't making a noise so he pulled the curl harder. 

"Ah~N-nat~" Hetalia moaned loudly.

"That's what I wanted to hear~" Supernatural looked at Hetalia. "I want you to say my name~"

Supernatural started to take off the suspenders and shirt of Hetalia. Soon after he took off both their pants. They were just in their boxers. Supernatural kept on sucking on Hetalia's neck. He started to get lower giving Hetalia kisses down his body. Once Supernatural reached Hetalia's boxer he pulled his and Hetalia's down. He grabbed Hetalia's leg and spread them. He then put his member into Hetalia's entrance. Hetalia covered his mouth while closing his eyes. He tried not to scream. Supernatural then started to thrust into Hetalia slowly until he got used to it. Hetalia was fully red and he moaned a bit.

"F-faster~" Hetalia said panting.

Supernatural did just that.

"N-nat~ Mmm~" Hetalia moaned. "M-more~"

Supernatural then stopped and smirked at Hetalia.

"Do me a favor and get on your hands and knees." Supernatural said taking his member out of Hetalia.

Hetalia did what he said and readied himself. Supernatural put his member back in Hetalia's entrance. He started thrusting faster. He then gabbed onto Hetalia's curl and pulled it.

"N-nat! Ah yes~" Hetalia gabbed on to the sheet's. "P-Pull it harder~"

Supernatural continued. Hetalia was a moaning mess once Supernatural kept pulling on the curl.

"N-nat I'm gonna..." Hetalia said in between his moans.

"Me too..." Supernatural panting.

"Aaaaahh~" The both of them released.

The both of them were panting. Hetalia laid down oh his back and Supernatural right after.

"So... I'm guessing that was your first time?" Supernatural looked at Hetalia.

"Yeah and I'm happy that it was you." Hetalia snuggled into Supernatural's chest.

"With a demon." Supernatural chuckled.

"That makes it even better~" Hetalia smiled.

"From now on we're partners in crime got it?" Supernatural smiled.

"Got it." Hetalia chuckled.

The two then kissed and drifted off to sleep.

Hope it was good. Once again it is my first time writing smut sooo yeah if you want me to continue to do this with the chapters that said 'You decide what happens next' just tell me. If you are going to tell me then say which chapter you want me to continue :)