Almost Being Arrested

Supernatural was in bed using his phone. It was late at night and he was about to get ready to sleep. So he turned off the lights and closed his eyes. Soon enough he fell asleep. 

Out of nowhere Supernatural just woke up randomly. He looked at the window and saw some red and blue flashing. Supernatural also heard some screaming and it seemed familiar. He ran to the window and looked out. He saw Hetalia getting yelled at.

"Oh my god..." Supernatural ran out.

When Supernatural was outside Hetalia was getting handcuffed.

"I LIVE HERE PLEASE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?"  Hetalia was crying and screaming. "I GOT LOCKED OUT AND I LEFT MY KEYS! THAT'S MY BOYFRIEND!"

"Uh yeah um he's good." Supernatural chuckled nervously. "He lives here."

"See!" Hetalia smiled.

The cop let Hetalia go and left. Hetalia watched as the cop left and then walked up to Supernatural.

"That was terrifying." Hetalia simply said. "How do our neighbors not know me what the heck."

"Well it is dark so they probably didn't see your face." Supernatural walked back in the door. "Come on go change to your pajamas."

"It was such a long day." Hetalia yawned. "I just need one more thing meet me in our room."

Hetalia ran off and changed to his pajamas. Supernatural went in the room and saw Hetalia sitting up all snuggled up in the blankets.

"You seem comfortable." Supernatural chuckled.

Supernatural crawled over to Hetalia and gave him a sweet kiss.

"What was is that you needed?" Supernatural asked.

"A long passionate kiss from you~" Hetalia smiled.

Supernatural smiled and grabbed Hetalia's chin and started to kiss him. Hetalia wrapped his arms around Supernatural. Supernatural kept on leaning in causing Hetalia to lie on his back. Now he was on top of him and making out with him. Hetalia ran his fingers through Supernatural's hair. Supernatural brought his head back and smiled at Hetalia while panting.

"I love you so much." Supernatural said softly.

"I love you too." Hetalia smiled.

Hey it's been a while...hope you enjoyed this short chapter not my best.