Wings

Supernatural was walking around the halls trying to avoid Hetalia. The reason why is because he realized he had feelings for him and it is pretty obvious as well. The thing is his wings poof out when he's close to Hetalia. Hetalia finds it cool but he doesn't really know why it happens but Supernatural does. As Supernatural was walking he stumbled upon Sherlock.

"Oh hey Nat." Sherlock walked besides him. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Uh yeah shoot." Supernatural said.

"Since your wings go 'poof' when you're with Hetalia because-" Sherlock got interrupted.

"I know the reason now what is you're question?" Supernatural asked.

"Is there a way for it to go away?" Sherlock simply said.

"Yeah and i-it's if I kiss him..." Supernatural got quieter.

"Ah I see." Sherlock smiled as he started to open a locker. "So I was right. And I found out that two people can fit in a locker. Might be cramped but it's perfect for this."

"Wha-" Supernatural got pushed inside the locker and he felts someone in there.

The locker door then closed. 

"Uh Nat?" It was Hetalia's voice.

"Oh geez I need to get out of here before..." Supernatural tried to control his wings.

"Before what?" Hetalia asked. "Sorry if I'm invading your space there is absolutely no way I can move."

"Yeah heh...SHERLOCK!" Supernatural screamed.

"Don't worry!" Hetalia looked at Supernatural. "We'll get out o-"

Right there Supernatural's wings went 'poof'. Hetalia jumped a bit.

"Ow! Ow ok uh I..." Supernatural struggled.

"Oh wow uh can I help?" Hetalia asked. "It's strange that this happens around me but I'm willing to-"

"Kiss me!" Supernatural blurted.

"Wait what...?" Hetalia turned red.

"It'll stop it!" Supernatural sighed. "The reason why this ha-"

Hetalia then just kissed Supernatural. He was surprised but then kissed back. As some time went by his wings started to go back down. Hetalia then backed away and smiled.

"So why does your wings do that only around me?" Hetalia laughed a bit.

"Well it's cause I like you a lot." Supernatural paused. "It's a thing so I can seduce the person I have feelings for and that happens to be you."

"Ah so that's why I had to kiss you." Hetalia smiled. "So your wings can go back to normal."

"Exactly." Supernatural said.

"Well I'm glad." Hetalia chuckled. "I have feelings for you too and the same happens! Except I can control my curl! You want to see!"

"Oh uh sure." Supernatural smiled.

Hetalia smiled back and his curl went to a heart shape.

"Wow." Supernatural chuckled. "That's cute."

"Thanks!" Hetalia laughed. "Now...How will we pass time~"

Supernatural smirked and kissed Hetalia once again. After a minute it started to get more intimate. They were now in a make-out session. The both of them were really into it that they didn't hear someone trying to open the locker.

"OH MY GOD!" It was Homestuck. "W-WHAT?! WHERE IS MY STUFF AND WHY ARE YOU GUYS THERE MAKING OUT IN MY LOCKER!?"

"Oh this is yours?" Supernatural laughed. "Oh wow well Sherlock shoved us in there and I'm guessing he took your stuff."

"Sorry!" Hetalia nervously laughed. "It kinda happened! Now come on Nat!"

Then the both ran off to continue what they were doing.