2p Hetalia and Demon Supernatural!

This idea was by RandomTale! So check them out!

Homestuck has invited some fandoms to his house. It was gonna be a little party. Everyone was there but Supernatural and Hetalia. Homestuck then decided to call Hetalia. He took out his phone and called him. 

"Uh yes?" 

"Hetalia where are you guys?!"

"Ha kinda busy now."

"You said you guys will be here!"

"HEY GET AWAY YOU PIECE OF CRAP! I AM NOT AFRAID TO USE THE SALT AND HOLY WATER! YOU MAY BE HOT BUT YOU ARE BEING REALLY ANNOYING!"

Hetalia hung up and Homestuck was confused. After a few hours the door slammed open. Hetalia came in with a bat running away of something. Everyone turned to look at what was happening. Then Supernatural came in running after Hetalia. He had sharp teeth with red eyes. 

"GET BACK HERE!" Supernatural screamed.

Homestuck ran after the two. Supernatural and Hetalia were in the hallway. Homestuck saw Supernatural pinning Hetalia against the wall.

"Guys I don't want a murder here!" Homestuck glared at the two. "I am not afraid to call the police! I don't know what the hell happened to you guys but just make up already! Go to the guest room! The others are not gonna see you guys like this!"

Homestuck shoved the two in the guest room. The two glared at each other and sat down on the bed. Hetalia started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Supernatural glared.

"It's just I didn't expect a hot guy like you to pin me against a wall." Hetalia smirked. "You know I wish you could have done more~"

"Ha oh yeah?" Supernatural smirked back. "Well you know I would make you scream in pain."

"Oh really now?" Hetalia tilted his head. "That would be enjoyable with your big teeth."

"Heh that's not the only thing that's big~" Supernatural chuckled.

"Oh~" Hetalia then went near Supernatural's ear to whisper something. "That's amazing~"

Oh god I'm complete trash! I'm smiling while typing this! Ok back to the chapter!

"What would you prefer?" Supernatural grabbed both Hetalia's hands. "Tied to a bed where you're completely vulnerable or pinned against the wall?"

"Huh that's a hard question..." Hetalia smirked. "But tied to a bed so you can do all the action~"

"Too bad I don't have anything to tie you with." Supernatural said. "But I would LOVE to do that."

"Well are you a good kisser hot stuff?" Hetalia asked getting on top of Supernatural's lap. "Will I bleed if you kiss back? If I do then I really don't mind. I really enjoy pain if it's from you~"

"Hehe I would think I'm a good kisser and yes you will bleed a little." Supernatural laughed grabbing Hetalia's waist. "Do you want to try?"

"Oh definitely!" Hetalia smirked.

The both leaned in and kissed each other. Hetalia felt his lips start to bleed but he ignored the pain and kept kissing back. Supernatural could taste the blood and he enjoyed it. The both were enjoying the kiss. Hetalia gave out a moan because of the pain. The two soon backed away from each other for air. Supernatural smirked as he watched  Hetalia wipe the blood off his mouth. Hetalia then looked at Supernatural and saw a bit of blood on the side of his mouth. He cleaned it up with his finger and looked at it for a  while and the licked it while looking at Supernatural.

"You little tease." Supernatural said.

"Well let's go home." Hetalia smiled. "We'll have more fun there~"

"Alright." Supernatural smirked. "Can't wait to tie you to the bed and do what ever I want~"

Oh my god this is amazing! I was smiling through the whole thing! Oh god hope you enjoyed!