Chapter six

I woke up quite early today. I had to meet the boys around 11 but it was only 8:30am. I decided to take a shower. i grabbed the clothes that i picked out yesterday and I went into the bathroom. There was already a towel behind the door so i didnt have to get one. i locked the door behind me

I turned on the hot water and a tiny bit of the cold water. I waited until the water was just right. I got undressed then jumed right into the shower. I felt the warm water go down my back and all onto my body. It felt good and relaxing.

I took a deep breath and started to sing, it had been ages since I had last sung. I started singing fix you by cold play.

I finished washing my hair and it was time to wash my body. I soaped my body and I scrubbed my arms hard. I didnt realise i scrubbed so hard. My wounds opened and the soap went into the cuts. It started bleeding every where.

I was holding myself from screaming. I was in so much pain.

I rinsed it out as quick as i could and a few minutes later the pain went away.

My arms and wrists had a tingly feeling.

After that i washed my face with some face wash and hopped out of the shower. I put my baggy jummper on and popped my jeans on. I went over to the mirror as I grabbed a hair brush and brushed my hair.

I finished brushing my hair so i went into my room and sat on my bed, tucked my self under the covers and went onto my laptop. I thought I should go on and deactivate my facebook because I was long gone from school now.

I logged into facebook and deacivated my account.

I decide to grab my phone out and see if i had any missed calls or texts. I only had a text from my mum, none from the boys. Im guessing they were still sleeping, since it was around 9am now.

i read the text from my mum.

Mum: Hey darling how are you, i miss you at home, we should catch up soon xx love you

Mandy: Aw mum i miss you too, of course we should catch up. love ya too mum x

Before i placed my phone down onto the bed I set an alarm for 10:30am so i could wake up because i wanted to sleep for a bit more. I shut my laptop screen and layed there on my bed as i fell alseep.

*BRINGGGGG BRINNGGG BEEEP BOOOP*

I grabbed my phone and looked at it, rubbing my eyes to wake me up.

It was 10:30 so i had to get up.

I went back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, I also put my hair into a messy bun.

I went down to Aunt Sues room to see if she was wake. She was sitting on her bed while she was on her phone.

I ran up to her and jumped on her.

'GOODDDD MORNING" i shouted happily

'monring sunshine, I've missed your singing it was beautiful"

"Thanks so much mum, I missed singing too but I'm not that good anymore"

"Mandy"

"yes"

"You just called me mum" she smiled at me

"Oh I'm sorry haha I meant to say Aunt Sue"

"It's fine and you should sing more often"

I smiled at her and giggled, I can't believe I called her mum haha.

"Are you still going over to the Brooks Brothers place Mandy?"

"yup, i sure am"

"okay honey have fun"

I smile at her and walk out of the room.

I go to my room and sit near my desk which had a mirror sitting on top of it, it was perfect to do my makeup. I had to apply a thin layer of Foundation on to hide my brusies and then I apllied a bit of mascara.

I grabbed my phone off the bed and checked the time, it was 10:57am. I better start walking over

phone lit up, got a text from beau.

Beau: better head on over now :)

Mandy: Im on my way.

I run to the bathroom and take one last look in the mirror I walk outside as i say bye to Aunt sue.

I arrived at their house and knocked on the door, Gina answered and hugged my tightly.

"hi honey come in, Daniel and Jamed are here early they are just in Luke and Jai's room, they have been wanting to see you."

"okay thanks gina"

I walk to Luke and Jais room and knock on the door.

Jai opens the door looks me in the eye and gives me a hug.

"jai im okay" I whispered in his ear

Jai turns around and introduces me to Daneil also known as skip and James.

"Hey mandyyy nice to meet you" Said Daniel smilling

"hey mandy im james"

"hey guys"

James and Daniel came up to me and hugged me.

"Any friend of Luke jai and beaus is a friend of ours" said James

i smile and hug them back.

beau waves at me and smiles.

luke called me over to sit next to him.

'hey mandy come here"

"coming"

he grabbed his phone out and said lets take a slefie to post on instagram

i smiled

we took a few silly photos then a few nice ones, he made a collage and posted it onto insta and tagged me.

We all sat there for a while getting to know each other because at 12 we would have to leave to shoot the video.

Lukeds POV

Mandy is just amazing, have i actually fallen for her. Its too good to be true. I just want to hold her in my arms forever.