Chapter twenty-five

I give him a grease through the mirror and turn around. "What do you want" I say in a harsh tone. He moves closer and I drop my mascara. I start to shake. He grabs a hold of my neck. "I want you not to say anything, or else" I just stood there helpless. He tightened his grip around my neck. "GOT IT?" I jumped a little on the spot. I nodded and he let go. "I'm glad" he whispered. He walked out like nothing ever happened. A tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it off and continued with my makeup.

I finished in the bathroom and made my way to Luke and Jais room. I'm going to call it my room from now on to make it easier! I looked outside and saw that it was drizzling with rain. I loved the cold weather. But I just hated Melbourne weather, if ya get what I mean. I reached down and grabbed my grey jumper and black skinny jeans. I grabbed my high top white converses and braided my hair to one side. I grabbed my bag which had my wallet and extra goodies. I went into the lounge and saw Luke. I walked up to him. I pecked his lips. "Where are you off to gorgeous" "shopping with mamagina" I smiled. I turned to Joey and just glared at him. I walked to Gina's room. Gina looked very nice. "You look lovely Gina" "Mandy you look gorgeous" I smile. "You ready?" I nod and smile

We hopped in the car and drove off to Highpoint. I had only been there once before so I barely remember anything. We found a parking after 20 minutes of looking.

The first shop we went into was forever 21. It was so good to finally go out shopping. "Mandy come here" Gina spoke. I walked over to Gina. "Like it?" She held up the dress. It was gorgeous, it was purple with while lace and studs. "Gina it's beautiful." I smiled. Gina smiled back and walked up to the counter to purchase it. She came back and we continued our shopping.

We shopped for what seemed like ages. My feet were aching and starting to hurt. We took a seat at the food court while digging into our KFC. All that was on my mind was Joey, the nice person he use to be, or so I believed.

We walked back to the car to call it a day, I sat in the passangers seat and checked my phone. it was 5:30. Oh my god we shopped for ages. "Hey darling I brought you something" Gina spoke. "Oh Gina, no you didnt have to" I smile. "Oh honey its fine, here" She says handing me a bag. I look inside to find the purple dress that she brought. My eyes widened. "Gina this was too expensive" "Shhh, Ive always wanted a daughter to buy things for, and you can wear it on a special occasion" I smile and hug Gina. "Thankyou Gina, Thankyou" She smiles and kisses my forehead.

We arrive home with our shopping bags. I walk through the door and Luke sees me struggling. He gets up and helps me take the bags to his room. "Thanks Luke" I smile, he smiles back but then it fades. I give him a confused look. "Are you okay with Joey" Luke asks. I felt sick in my stomach. "yeah..just..fine" I speak. "Are you sure, I get the feeling something is wrong and if it is you can tell me babe" I gulped. "Noo..noo..im..fine" I say smiling weakly. "Why are you studdering" "Luke im okay I..promise" he looks at me and nods. He then returns to the lounge while I sit on the floor sorting my new clothes out. My phone lights up and I recive a text message.

unknown number: If you tell Luke what im doing to you not only will you get hurt but so will he.

I jumped and my phone hit the floor. I was so scared, I didnt know what to do now.

My phone lit up again.

unknown number: Im watching what you do Mandy.

I jumped again. I ran to the bathroom and quickly thought of ending it all right there, but I couldnt. I slid my back against the door and cried for what seemed like ages. "why why why why why" I spoke rocking back and fourth. The thought of loosing Luke hit me, I wasnt ready to loose the love of my life. I couldnt.

I walked over to the mirror replaying Joeys words in my head. I was going insane. I washed my face and walked out of the bathroom. I walked into my room and saw Luke fell asleep on his bunk bed. I checked the time and it was 10:00. He must of been tired. I climbed up and I cuddled up next to him. I felt his strong arms wrap around me. A tear rolled down my face. "I love you" He said in his deep husky voice. I kissed him. it lasted for a while. I felt Luke lips not kissing back and thats when i knew he was tired. I pulled away and hugged him tightly.

Never in a million years would I thought I would be here today.

SORRY ABOUT THE MISTAKES <3 ILY ALL