Chapter forty-one

~DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL~

LukesPOV

Does beau know what I have been up to? Shit he will never ever forgive me and he will get so worried. He looked me in the eyes, he had a dispointed look but didnt want to show it. "Luke is there something you want to tell me?" Beau raised his eyebrow. Be cool Luke, be cool. "N..o Why?" DAMNN LUKE SHIT! "Yeah okay, well explain why you have marks along your arm and you always smell like smoke." oh crap I must have forgotten to wear a t-shirt im glad Mandy did not notice. I looked down and got teary. "Please dont say anything" I mumbled and rubbed my temples. Istarted sobbing. Beau got up and walked over to me.

He hugged me. I wasnt expecting that. "Who else knows?" "well all the boys, Mandy suspects something but she doesnt know" He hugged me again. "I screwed up beau" "No you didnt, its an addiction that I will help with, all of us will" I smiled and hugged beau back.

"Promise me you wont tell her?" I looked at beau. "I pro-" "Tel..l me wh..at?"

Both beau and I stood up. it was mandy.

Mandys POV

I woke up and turned to my side. Luke wasnt there. I got out of bed not caring what I looked like. I walked into the kitchen but slowed my pace down. I heard Beau and Luke talking. "Promise you wont tell her" "I pro-" I cut in before beau could finish his sentence.

"Tel..l me wh..at?" I shivered. They both stood up looking at each other. "Your not cheating on me are you Luke?"  "Noo Mandy im not, dont ever think like that. I love you and only you" I sighed and took a breath. "So what were you gonna tell me?" I looked up at luke and smiled. "Or should I say hiding from me" I stared into his eyes, it looked like he had been crying but you didnt say anything.

"Oh.. nothing, just planning stuff" Luke smiled. "Uh if your so sure" I spoke. Luke nodded. "I'm positive Mandy!" He assured me. I just nodded. "Wanna do something today?" Luke asked me. "Yeah sure" I smiled. "What do you want to do?" He smiled back. 'Just kiss you' I thought to myself. Before I could speak luke smashed his lips onto mine. I saw beau laugh then walk away from the corner of my eye. He pulled out and whispered in my ear. "You really shouldn't say your thoughts because I'll do it." His husky voice gave me the chills.

"Well Luke brooks I wanna go visit Aunt Sue" I spoke looking down. Luke lifted up my chin. "Go get ready" he spoke soothingly. I smiled and hurried upstairs. I grabbed a change of clothes and headed off the the shower. I turned on the shower and closed my eyes. The hot water was getting really hot. I squealed and stepped out of the shower, I just giggled to myself and hopped back in. I closed my eyes and felt relaxed. Once I opened my eyes I froze. The water was red.

I was shaking uncontrollably. "What the fuck" I mumbled. I closed my eyes and opened them again. It was gone. All I saw was clear water. No blood. I was in shock. I quickly finished my shower and got changed. I walked down to the kitchen to find Luke on his phone.

"Ready to go babe?" He smiled. "Ready as I'll ever be" I smiled weakly. He walked up to me and entwined our hands. I smiled to myself as we stepped outside of the house.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I miss you Aunt sue" I whisper as I blow a kiss to her engraved stone. It was harder than I thought visitng aunt sue. "You okay baby?" Luke asked, bending down towards my level and kissing my cheek. He raised his hand to my cheek rubbing away a tear that had just fallen. I nodded in response. "Theres a fish and chip shop just up the street ill go get some food and leave you alone to talk to aunt sue" He smiled. "I love you" "Love you too mands." Luke walked off and thats when I lost it, I sobbed into my hands.

I quickly turned around when I felt someones presences. Joey. "How you doing mandy?" He smirked. "LEAVE ME ALONE JOEY" I screamed back. "Lukes not good for you" He spoke, walking away. I stood up and looked at him with a digusted face. "WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?" I yelled after him, Joey stopped walking and turned around. I blinked for a slight second and he was 3 steps away from me. I jumped back. "Ill let Luke tell you" He smirked, then walked off into the distance. I nealed back down to aunt sue.

"Hey aunt sue, I  really miss you, words cannot explain how much I miss you. I want to be with you but luke is keeping me here. I dont know why Joey keeps appearing but ive had enough. I just want you back, you never deserved to leave your life so ealrly" I spoke sobbing, I stood up and wiped away my tears. 

I headed out of the cemitary and walked up the street. I finally found the fish and chip shop, I walked through the door making a bell ring. I saw luke sitting down at a table, he smiled as soon as he saw me. I smiled back. 

~I PROMISE THE NEXT UP COMING CHAPTERS ARE GOING TO HAVE DRAMA, I UPDATED TWICE IN A DAY SO I MIGHT NOT UPDATE FOR A FEW DAYS. ILY~ <3